Biedscheid Transferring from ND

Littlebill

Might Cam be a lot more susceptible to picking up an STD at Mizzou than at SLU? That's what you should be saying. I'm as serious as AIDS.

Lol. At the end of the day, this really is the central question in Cam's recruiting saga.

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was in the other room. If you want to be accurate call it the Jon Smith incident. Do people really still not know what happened?

He was texting and sending pix - yes it was Smith but since only Reed and Mitchell were disciplined it is accurate to refer to both. Pehaps ypu should review what happened.

Tx, KShoe, for trying to get this back on track. I don't see it a good sign that CB was not an attendee last night.

That doesn't really concern me. I think it's a good sign that he visited Mizzou a few days ago and we havent heard anything regarding a commitment, hopefully he is waiting to see what SLU has to offer. This weather might delay his visit to SLU

That doesn't really concern me. I think it's a good sign that he visited Mizzou a few days ago and we havent heard anything regarding a commitment, hopefully he is waiting to see what SLU has to offer. This weather might delay his visit to SLU

The team is leaving for URI late tonight or tomorrow and won't be on campus until next Sunday. So I don't think he'll be visiting any time soon.

What can SLU offer - a schollie that is all. Now if you are talking about promises of playing time - well that and a quarter will get you cup of coffee as they use to say.

What can SLU offer - a schollie that is all. Now if you are talking about promises of playing time - well that and a quarter will get you cup of coffee as they use to say.

Well, there's a difference between what could be offered and what will be offered.

Offer in terms of facilities. Our facilities blow away what the basketball program has at ND.

What do any recruits get offered? If all any school can offer is a scholarship then how does a kid ever decide?

We have plenty of good things to offer a player like Cam.

We offer the best opportunity for Cam to develop as a player and as a man. Conk, Evans and the team as a whole have developed well above their high shool projections. Crews is a high character coach and a man I would trust my son to. I can not say that about the Miz coach and if anything Miz has failed to bring players to their projected levels, let alone above. I wouldn't buy a car from the Miz coach.

great point: where would you send your son? makes good sense to me.

on the other hand, my experience suggests character and manhood and such things, are not always at the top of every teenager's list of needs ... or their parents, for that matter.

Until it's too late anyway....

Mizzou short man complex showing again. They're getting a little too amped up about winning a bowl game that doesn't matter.

If I could buy Mizzou for what it's worth and sell it for what they think it's worth, I'd retire to the islands.

Funny stuff...we do act holier than thow since we do abide by ethics. If rules get broken, there are excessive punishments beyond what should expected. If Mizzou players ran a train on some boosters niece, would those involved be suspended? What about the guy in the other room? Would UMC fans be angry if they pulled a scholarship from a guy who redshirted like some fans were with Drew? Norfolking way!!!

For the most part, all of those "sources" that he referenced are outdated, biased, unsupported pieces of garbage.

If he wants to talk about scandals, he should better look at Mizzou's own recent track record first.

http://m.stltoday.com/sports/college/mizzou/eye-on-the-tigers/new-book-explores-mizzou-tutoring-program/article_b1d1e573-0db4-5908-a8ac-667ec159cfa1.html?mobile_touch=true

You know, stuff that has any factual basis. Not to mention, I can only imagine the countless scandals that have been hidden from the public by mizzery, though that would be speculation (which is pretty much all this guy is doing)...