Biedscheid Transferring from ND

Littlebill

I wouldn't insult the staff by saying they wouldn't be interested in a 6'7 former top 30 recruit that was a hometown kid

I guess I'm saying it wrong. I think SLU had interest. But maybe after a phone call or hearing stories about him, they backed off.

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that this is over can we lock this thread out? I would offer the kid never cared for or wanted SLU. He was released before Christmas and never visited. We were what, maybe ten miles one way trip? He went one place and one place only. Seems pretty predetermined if you ask me. If he is having problems getting admitted to Mizzou, how would that issue played out with us? I don't know much in particular about Mizzou but I would think it's always easier to transfer to State U over any private school any time.

And I'll gladly admit I'm wrong and take ###### for it if someone tells me how they know for a fact that SLU made a strong effort at him. PM me if you don't want to post it on here.

SLU was strongly interested in Cam --- IF--- Cam was interested in SLU. Just like with recruits out of HS, these things are very unpredictable. Many factors come into play including playing time, academics and fit in terms of attitude. Cam and his family decided to go with the MU approach. We should move on.