Reggie

almaman

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim of the Jesus and Mary Chain fame? Hell of a voice.

[/quote

Jim and his bro pictured on this great compilation of glossies of 80's rockers now. Tried to just post his pick but can't figure out so sorry bout the O T ness of this reply, but there are some eye opening shots in here;

http://djrioblog.com/2013/11/26/new-wave-artists-aging-gracefully-an-80s-world-gone-by/

Holy ###### am I the only one that thinks this guy can't be serious....

Hello Billikenfan5, yes I am serious. Your problem with these statements is that you have no medical training and no experience in disability evaluations. Yes, these things do happen, and yes competitive sports depend upon specific players having an "edge" to their play. This edge can certainly be dulled, diminished, or lost after neuro injuries. And please keep in mind that I have not said anything at all will be amiss with Reggie's play after the injury, only that we have to see if there are problems resulting from his recent injury.

Hello Billikenfan5, yes I am serious. Your problem with these statements is that you have no medical training and no experience in disability evaluations. Yes, these things do happen, and yes competitive sports depend upon specific players having an "edge" to their play. This edge can certainly be dulled, diminished, or lost after neuro injuries. And please keep in mind that I have not said anything at all will be amiss with Reggie's play after the injury, only that we have to see if there are problems resulting from his recent injury.

05 has a lifetime of experience with mental disability.

Leave f05 alone. He's had a traumatic life, 8 years to get through college and all,assimilating all that gnaw-ledge ......

I think staying in school as long as he did makes him smarter than any of us who finished in four years. I should've stuck around another year or two.

I think staying in school as long as he did makes him smarter than any of us who finished in four years. I should've stuck around another year or two.

I graduated in 3....... I cant even begin to describe how dumb that was

A year or two? Seriously? I don't remember a time when 05 wasn't a student at SLU. I got my 1st season tickets in '92 or '93, he was there at that time. Zima apparently keeps you looking young

A year or two? Seriously? I don't remember a time when 05 wasn't a student at SLU. I got my 1st season tickets in '92 or '93, he was there at that time. Zima apparently keeps you looking young

Apparently, only 1/2 true. 05 tells me that you can't forget the cherry jolly rancher in the zima.

Back to the original topic, not one MBM'er out there in Billiken Nation can come up w/ anything on RA? Weak. We never should have exiled the insiders to Smug Island.

I agree as thread starter love all the posts but like so many threads on here no real news which really was my reason for asking. So again if anybody ask any real info please let us know. Guessing if we here nothing and he's on the bench Saturday all's well.

Edited by Absurd_Bills_fan

This is the latest from Timmerman, nothing new:

1. @downtownstlbiz Only that he traveled back with the team and will be monitored during the week. With finals, it's a light week for practice.

I don't expect that we will really hear anything until right before the Wofford game on Saturday.