Recruiting 2015

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. They way you wrote it, I thought there might be $$ involved.

So is Northwestern a better deal than VCU? Is DePaul a better deal than SLU? Just asking for your opinion on what you have heard.

From what I heard, he wants the Big 10. Iowa, Minnesota, Illinois have all shown interest. He does like SLU and Florida Gulf Coast though. I think the idea of playing time matters to anyone. The quote that stuck out to me was "If I get a couple more offers, I'll commit before April. If not, I'll start the AAU season."

Again though. SLU usually impresses when recruits visit so I have no idea what he's thinking now. These recruits change their mind constantly so you never know. I only originally brought it up because I felt like some on here think we're a lock to get him.

From what I heard, he wants the Big 10. Iowa, Minnesota, Illinois have all shown interest. He does like SLU and Florida Gulf Coast though. I think the idea of playing time matters to anyone. The quote that stuck out to me was "If I get a couple more offers, I'll commit before April. If not, I'll start the AAU season."

Again though. SLU usually impresses when recruits visit so I have no idea what he's thinking now. These recruits change their mind constantly so you never know. I only originally brought it up because I felt like some on here think we're a lock to get him.

Not saying you are wrong, but what exactly do you mean by "SLU usually impresses when recruits visit"? From what I have casually seen Crews and a few players will take the recruit for a nice lunch at Chick-fil-a. Also, are the Grand Forest Apartments comparable to the housing at other schools like UK, KU, Duke, or those in theBig 10? I find it hard to believe

OK. They way you wrote it, I thought there might be $$ involved.

So is Northwestern a better deal than VCU? Is DePaul a better deal than SLU? Just asking for your opinion on what you have heard.

would become to be the one to get Northwestern to the dance for the first time. They're the Blues of MCB

On train. No time to image search. Courtney Cocksez t!ts in The Longest Yard. Oh, and Courtney Cocksez t!ts in 3000 Miles to Graceland. Oh, and Courtney Cocksez t!ts.

Hard to believe that the guy from Counting Crows had carnal relations with both her AND Jennifer Aniston.

They're also the No. 13 school in the country, for people who care about book learnin' and stuff.

indeed they would seem likely candidate for Duke like program. Vibrant location, top conference, Ivy league level education but they're still waiting for that first dance.