Tanner Lancona

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The teaser on Bens story says something about an interview w the family. I'm guessing/hoping he did an interview and wasn't supposed to put it up until after the announcement was made. Then he saw that verbal commits had tanner listed as committed so he made the story live. However tanner hadn't actually announced yet so everything was taken down.

If tanner ends up going elsewhere, it's going to be a kick in the junk and Ben better have a damn good explanation or he's losing at least 1 subscriber.

+1. It looked like Verbalcommits was getting blamed, but Billikenreport.com has "Commit #3 - Tanner Lancona" as the cover story.

However, the story has since been removed, though the link remains.

Yeah, I read it as VerbalCommits was taking the bullet.

I feel like I'm back in high school, when the Mormon girl gave me blue balls.

I'm really confused do we stop the party? I've always heard don't stop the party but I kinda' feel like it should stop. If we stop and restart the party will it be like we never stopped the party or will it just feel silly? I never wanted to stop the party in the first place and really bummed that we're even discussing the possibility of stopping the party.

I'm really confused do we stop the party? I've always heard don't stop the party but I kinda' feel like it should stop. If we stop and restart the party will it be like we never stopped the party or will it just feel silly? I never wanted to stop the party in the first place and really bummed that we're even discussing the possibility of stopping the party.

We take a power nap while some other dude goes to get more booze.

It's fine. TL is coming... He wants BBQ.

We take a power nap while some other dude goes to get more booze.

It's fine. TL is coming... He wants BBQ.

So you're saying pause the party?

The only bad thing is that the season doesn't start 'til November. With the addition of Agbeko, Lancona, and Crawford the Billikens are going to be big and even more talented next year. I cannot wait.

The only bad thing is that the season doesn't start 'til November. With the addition of Agbeko, Lancona, and Crawford the Billikens are going to be big and even more talented next year. I cannot wait.

I wouldnt say we are going to be more talented. Losing KM is going to hurt. Next years squad is going to be damn good but I think last years team was more talented. Ah, who cares...hopefully this starts a long string of consecutive NCAA tourney appearences.

Me neither, we've had this can't wait feeling and the rugs been pulled out from under us a few times by misfortune. Still it's been a few good years ready for a few great years and not stopping this party.