Is May done?

9 hours ago, TheA_Bomb said:

"Good portion". Look at the thread aren't you always the one that wants the proof? Many of us were upset by the hire.  We were right, we're still right. Sure there were a few that liked the hire.

But what I'm interested in, is why does it matter now? Even if a "good portion" of the board was excited?  That "good portion" was wrong.

But those that weren't enthused, like me gave him a chance. He came in hot on the recruiting. That turned the negative sentiment but in the end it never mattered.

Reading back on few threads there were very few posters who wanted Ford, that was the overriding sentiment.

The same posters who liked him are telling us that everybody liked them. These guys  love to rewrite history on the board because they are consistently wrong on almost everything.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, TheA_Bomb said:

We've already brought up the old thread and many of us that wanted him gone the last couple years, didn't want him in the first place.  One astute poster advocated for TJ Otzelberger.

So keep going with your revisionist history to try and tell us we were all wrong in an effort to excuse the bad hire and contract.  The board is not a monolithic group. Just because some of you light candles and grab the Jurgens whenever Chris May does something doesn't mean we all do.

In fact I correctly predicted Ford's tenure 8 years ago.  Billikenstradamus if you will.

I wanted Leon Rice, who's done well. 

My post 8 years ago, "5 tourney appearances 1 win.

So he recruits great right? Gets to the tournament 5 of 8 years. 1 Tournament win? Bad luck all those times or you just suck? Probably suck. Usually I'm not one of the posters that lose their head but this hire is bull . I really hope I'm wrong but this is just dumb. I knew the B Drew deal was real tenuous cause he's at his alma mater blah blah blah but there were/are plenty acceptable candidates. Leon Rice, Ingelburt, TJ Otzenhausershein etc. We let Stansbury, and others go for T. Ford? 1 tourney win at OSU?"

Do you think anyone actually reads this dribble?

MB73 likes this

17 minutes ago, DOC said:

You do and that's all that matters to me.  Thanks DOC.  

6 minutes ago, BrettJollyComedyHour said:

I eat rice for dinner every night, if anyone cares, so I too like rice. 

I care and I read your posts.

20 minutes ago, BrettJollyComedyHour said:

I eat rice for dinner every night, if anyone cares, so I too like rice. 

Long grain rice, instant pot 1/1 water ratio, hit it with some kosher salt, pressure cook, 4 minutes, decompress for 20. 

1 hour ago, TheA_Bomb said:

I care and I read your posts.

55 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Long grain rice, instant pot 1/1 water ratio, hit it with some kosher salt, pressure cook, 4 minutes, decompress for 20. 

The love fest is for real 💙 

Long grain rice recipe ftw 🔥🔥 

2 hours ago, DOC said:

I always thought it was drivel.......then again I still don't get East Coasters who talk about getting "untracked" vs "on track."  Untracked just doesn't sound like a good thing to me........

3 minutes ago, Billiken Rich said:

I always thought it was drivel.......then again I still don't get East Coasters who talk about getting "untracked" vs "on track."  Untracked just doesn't sound like a good thing to me........

loose for lose, dribble for drivel, in tact for intact, there their they're, wah lah for voila

It's the new 'murican web English.

Billiken Rich likes this

I think DOC is really smart and he used the term dribble purposely because this is a basketball discussion. Makes total sense to me. 

DOC carry on I don't know what they're problem is, its good stuff you post I like to read it two.

Billikenbooster likes this

5 hours ago, Box and Won said:

Hey, I was Team Leon back then too, buddy.  Both Leon Rice and my old neighbor, Leon.

Rice would've been a pretty nice hire.

I saw Leon from the Budweiser commercials once at an AB event before game 4 of the 2004 World Series 

5 hours ago, TheA_Bomb said:

I think DOC is really smart and he used the term dribble purposely because this is a basketball discussion. Makes total sense to me. 

DOC carry on I don't know what they're problem is, its good stuff you post I like to read it two.

You sure get triggered when I say anything. You ok?

Let me say this I really like the Schertz hire. That being said how do people not realize AD’s don’t get to make a third head coaching hire typically, so why did May? Because Chaifetz really runs the show, that is why and thank god. The credit and praise Chris May is getting is over the top comical. He's nothing more than a glorified admin in that department to take the heat.  He’s still terrible. Hope Schertz is like Majerus and totally figures him out quickly and ignores him. Ask Frank Nohairamano about what he says about Chris May in private, that he’s just there taking orders from big donors, that’s why they like him. Same guy who used May to get his kid on baseball team and same guy who carry’s extra golf balls in his pocket at his kids high school golf matches. Frank is as big of a snake as anyone in town. Chris May thinks they are buddies. It’s honestly the compounding of stupidity covered up by miracle WNIT run and great mbb hiring. Thank you Dr. Chaifetz again. Chris May go get Dr. C a Diet Pepsi please, after you finish washing his car. 

One more thing about Frank Nohairamano he’s a bigger snake than Chris May. For months he defended his good “Christian” friend Travis Ford and the whole time he was screaming from the roof tops, defending his friend Travis, he was all in on helping get his “buddy’s” replacement as much as he could on air or behind the scenes. Franks kid played baseball at ISU for 3 years too, so he was wired in there. What a good “friend” that Frank. Only guy dumber than Frank is Chris May because he thinks Frank is his buddy. I’m totally glad Schertz is here. Glad Ford is gone. But Frank and Chris May are both glorified local idiots. Again, thank you Dr. Chaifetz. Now give Chris May a raise and a statue and get Frank a real nice jet black new hair piece. Great job guys!

15 minutes ago, slu92 said:

Let me say this I really like the Schertz hire. That being said how do people not realize AD’s don’t get to make a third head coaching hire typically, so why did May? Because Chaifetz really runs the show, that is why and thank god. The credit and praise Chris May is getting is over the top comical. He's nothing more than a glorified admin in that department to take the heat.  He’s still terrible. Hope Schertz is like Majerus and totally figures him out quickly and ignores him. Ask Frank Nohairamano about what he says about Chris May in private, that he’s just there taking orders from big donors, that’s why they like him. Same guy who used May to get his kid on baseball team and same guy who carry’s extra golf balls in his pocket at his kids high school golf matches. Frank is as big of a snake as anyone in town. Chris May thinks they are buddies. It’s honestly the compounding of stupidity covered up by miracle WNIT run and great mbb hiring. Thank you Dr. Chaifetz again. Chris May go get Dr. C a Diet Pepsi please, after you finish washing his car. 

Steve please give us back the bad post option.