Vindication

Its funny that now this board finally wants Ford's head.  We haven't defended a three point shot since he has been here.  I've wanted him fired for at least 5 years. But I was a "Troll" for saying so.   This year I have  been mostly silent. Honestly, theres been no reason to comment. Its a disaster.  But now we find out that Ford literally has his kid trying to defend his sorry reputation online with fake twitter accounts.  I wonder if little Ford Jr. is lurking on this board.  Maybe he has been leading the charge against me for years...  Who knows how many accounts he has.

Either way...I was right the entire time and everyone owes me an apology.  Ford cannot coach and he wasted Goodwin and Collins, and now has a team that is Crews level. He has never once won a big game or made adjustments to figure things out at halftime.   The Isabell run was a fluke fueled by a player that almost didn't happen anyway because of what....ANOTHER WIDE OPEN THREE.  I will never forget when that shot went up from the corner I was praying it missed.  It did and we got to the dance only to be neutered by Va Tech.   But yea, Ford can recruit but thats it. And honestly I am not sure if he can even do that. It might be all on Corey Tate.

Happy New Year.

Joey

29 minutes ago, mrjoelabs said:

Its funny that now this board finally wants Ford's head.  We haven't defended a three point shot since he has been here.  I've wanted him fired for at least 5 years. But I was a "Troll" for saying so.   This year I have  been mostly silent. Honestly, theres been no reason to comment. Its a disaster.  But now we find out that Ford literally has his kid trying to defend his sorry reputation online with fake twitter accounts.  I wonder if little Ford Jr. is lurking on this board.  Maybe he has been leading the charge against me for years...  Who knows how many accounts he has.

Either way...I was right the entire time and everyone owes me an apology.  Ford cannot coach and he wasted Goodwin and Collins, and now has a team that is Crews level. He has never once won a big game or made adjustments to figure things out at halftime.   The Isabell run was a fluke fueled by a player that almost didn't happen anyway because of what....ANOTHER WIDE OPEN THREE.  I will never forget when that shot went up from the corner I was praying it missed.  It did and we got to the dance only to be neutered by Va Tech.   But yea, Ford can recruit but thats it. And honestly I am not sure if he can even do that. It might be all on Corey Tate.

Happy New Year.

Joey

Manifesto season! 

mrjoelabs likes this

51 minutes ago, mrjoelabs said:

Happy New Year.

Joey

Troll

I have been in the same fire Ford group for a long time. So what, that is the way things were, are and will be. I have been watching a LOT of college basketball on TV and honestly do not think we can hope to win against any number of opponents. I think this season we will play until we are eliminated at the conference's tournament, or perhaps before the conference tournament, and that will be it for this season.

mrjoelabs likes this

12 hours ago, Old guy said:

I have been in the same fire Ford group for a long time. So what, that is the way things were, are and will be. I have been watching a LOT of college basketball on TV and honestly do not think we can hope to win against any number of opponents. I think this season we will play until we are eliminated at the conference's tournament, or perhaps before the conference tournament, and that will be it for this season.

You have Old Guy.  You were one of the few to support me and never act like a tough guy idiot. Always respected you

13 hours ago, mrjoelabs said:

Happy New Year.

Joey

Anyone who goes after a Coach's family is a pitiful case, a troll.  Leave his family out of it "Joey the Troll".  

Odd we are now at the stage that we are ranking each other based on when we wanted to fire Coach Ford.  I lived in Oklahoma during the time he was coaching OSU.  His m.o. was great recruiter/poor game coach.   That has played out pretty similarly here.   I thought he was a great hire at the time. Unlike his predecessor, he always said he loved the school and talked about how great the job was.  (I know he was overpaid)  Bummer that its probably going to end badly.   

mrjoelabs likes this

21 minutes ago, WVBilliken said:

Anyone who goes after a Coach's family is a pitiful case, a troll.  Leave his family out of it "Joey the Troll".  

The kid is in college hes a legal adult....please.  And the story blew up on barstool. 

8 minutes ago, OkieBilliken said:

Odd we are now at the stage that we are ranking each other based on when we wanted to fire Coach Ford.  I lived in Oklahoma during the time he was coaching OSU.  His m.o. was great recruiter/poor game coach.   That has played out pretty similarly here.   I thought he was a great hire at the time. Unlike his predecessor, he always said he loved the school and talked about how great the job was.  (I know he was overpaid)  Bummer that its probably going to end badly.   

This is very true. I was skeptical when he was hired. Many talking heads questioned it, particularly Slaten and Charlie Tuna

1 minute ago, mrjoelabs said:

This is very true. I was skeptical when he was hired. Many talking heads questioned it, particularly Slaten and Charlie Tuna

Slaten and Tuna. Now there is the epitemy of unbiased knowledge. Both hate SLU. 

20 minutes ago, mrjoelabs said:

The kid is in college hes a legal adult....please.  And the story blew up on barstool. 

And a college kid should know better .... but I still believe fans should not go after a Coach's family.  It's classless.

1 minute ago, WVBilliken said:

And a college kid should know better .... but I still believe fans should not go after a Coach's family.  It's classless.

Usually I’d agree family should be off limits, and I’m not defending joe here, but didn’t the coach’s kid, a grown adult, insert himself into the situation by going after notable and respected SLU Twitter accounts?   I think Shane got an unfortunate taste of the real world here. I don’t feel sorry for him at all.  Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 

2010andBeyond likes this

47 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

Usually I’d agree family should be off limits, and I’m not defending joe here, but didn’t the coach’s kid, a grown adult, insert himself into the situation by going after notable and respected SLU Twitter accounts?   I think Shane got an unfortunate taste of the real world here. I don’t feel sorry for him at all.  Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 

Exactly. No went after Ford personally and especially did not personally attack his family. Rather, his son took the initiative to go after and personally attack fans. 

Shane Ford is irrelevant to the stupidity, arrogance, pretentiousness, and insufferability of "mrjoelabs"

He's not even popular with the #FireFord crowd. I don't think any poster on this board would put me in the defend Ford crowd.

__

Also what Shane did was just dumb, he was rightly mocked. He didn't do anything horrible, it was just stupid and he's paid the price for it already. He doesn't need sympathy or any of that, it was just dumb. Directly from his dad's mouth he feels bad about it, his part in the story is done, that's it. There's no more.

Redirect your rage at Travis, he's the one that should have it and he's said as much. Also be mad at mrjoelabs for being insufferable and pretentious. One of the worst posters in board history, and this may be the worst thread in board history. The troll has successfully gotten his reaction.

29 minutes ago, Soderball said:

Shane Ford is irrelevant to the stupidity, arrogance, pretentiousness, and insufferability of "mrjoelabs"

He's not even popular with the #FireFord crowd. I don't think any poster on this board would put me in the defend Ford crowd.

__

Also what Shane did was just dumb, he was rightly mocked. He didn't do anything horrible, it was just stupid and he's paid the price for it already. He doesn't need sympathy or any of that, it was just dumb. Directly from his dad's mouth he feels bad about it, his part in the story is done, that's it. There's no more.

Redirect your rage at Travis, he's the one that should have it and he's said as much. Also be mad at mrjoelabs for being insufferable and pretentious. One of the worst posters in board history, and this may be the worst thread in board history. The troll has successfully gotten his reaction.

Let's not forget that Shane embarrassed SLU also so to say he is sorry so drop it isn't simply enough.  He owes everyone who is a Billiken fan an apology for doing the same to us.  This is more than just an Opps no harm no foul thing.

2 minutes ago, cheeseman said:

Let's not forget that Shane embarrassed SLU also so to say he is sorry so drop it isn't simply enough.  He owes everyone who is a Billiken fan an apology for doing the same to us.  This is more than just an Opps no harm no foul thing.

TFord embarrassed us through both the game play and this fiasco. TFord gets the blame for the social media debacle. TFord, TFord, TFord. If we didn't suck none of this happens.

I can guarantee you he also wants to receive that blame.