Best Individual game by a Billiken in your fandom?

slufanskip

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Hughes vs Marquette,but Hughes one man show to beat Carbondale in Carbondale was incredible as well 

I also remember a Bonner game where he had like 40 and 20.   

2 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

I agree Hughes vs Marquette,but Hughes one man show to beat Carbondale in Carbondale was incredible as well 

I also remember a Bonner game where he had like 40 and 20.   

Anyone know how to find a box score for that Hughes - Marquette game? 

3 minutes ago, slufanskip said:

Anyone know how to find a box score for that Hughes - Marquette game? 

When you find that box skip, don't lose sight of the fact probably not a single teammate for Larry Hughes as a Billiken would start on the current Billikens.   He was a one man show.   

6 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

When you find that box skip, don't lose sight of the fact probably not a single teammate for Larry Hughes as a Billiken would start on the current Billikens.   He was a one man show.   

I wasn’t saying Yuri was better than Larry. 

20 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

Also with a busted up wrist. 

1 hour ago, billiken_roy said:

One man show, indeed. Hughes put the team on his back vs Carbondale. I was there to witness. Standing room, hostile environment. My all-time favorite.

Just the fact that we’re coming up with maybe one or 2 possibly better games in the last 25 years, says how good this one was. 

35 points / 10-10 from the line / 13 assists with just 3 turnovers / 5 steals / 5 rebounds / plus the winning shot at the buzzer on the road 

9 hours ago, Matty Light said:

I think Ryan Luechtefeld would start for us today, but point taken.

ryan?   you meant jeff.    i am a friend and a big fan of Jeff.   but imo jimmmerson has surpassed jeff now.