Jump to content

Recruiting - 2025


Pistol
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, 3star_recruit said:

It's only one game but Zyree's definitely further along offensively as a freshman than Yuri was as a junior.  His passing is a work in progress.

those #s as a freshman got to put him in 1% territory nationally.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/7/2022 at 2:27 PM, Pistol said:

Did a full update of the Recruiting Lists thread, including rankings, news, offers, interests, AAU teams, transfers, etc. 2025 has quietly grown over the course of this year, with 4 offers and several new interests.

it's about time :) your spreading yourself 2 thin

Pistol likes this
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

New offer:

Jordan Lowery - G, 6-1, 150 - Denton, TX (Guyer) - AAU: Drive Nation (Nike EYBL) - Twitter: @IamJordanLowery
Offers: Saint Louis, Oklahoma State, Kansas State.

Interest: Butler, Michigan, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Stanford, SMU, North Texas, Liberty, Nicholls State, Prairie View A&M.

Latest News: Lowery received an offer from SLU. (5/13/22)

Scouting Report: Lowery is a smart combo guard with a great feel for the game. He understands pace and spacing and makes plays for his teammates. He scores on three levels. He's an excellent on-ball defender and forces a lot of turnovers. He lines up in a backcourt with another freshman playing varsity, Jeremiah Green. He is originally from St. Louis and moved to Texas in the 7th grade.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, billikenbill said:

Hard to believe it’s been over a year since we were introduced to Danny Carbuccia. Any update on his progress?

Yeah, he's a great player. Talent identified correctly. But he's up to a dozen offers and none of our coaches follow him on Twitter, so I don't know where things stand today. Might be an early offer that is essentially stale and stays on my list for a few years. It happens.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, BuiltFordBills said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd1tWhDrotN/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= 
 

2025 STL area player rankings. Nice to see Zyree at the top.

I will be fine when Bol comes back for year 2 because he got a sweet NIL deal from 2 men and a garden and we surround him with Walsh and the Duff Brothers with Zyree feeding them the ball.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, thetorch said:

I will be fine when Bol comes back for year 2 because he got a sweet NIL deal from 2 men and a garden and we surround him with Walsh and the Duff Brothers with Zyree feeding them the ball.

I may have posted this in the past but I think have an awesome idea for a NIL deal to feature John Bol in a John Beal Roofing commercial.

First, to get this out I don’t even like John Beal roofing.  They did a crappy job on my parents house and other relatives houses several years back.  I just think this commercial would be awesome.

The basic premise is a cheesy TV commercial (or series of commercials) where John Bol opens up a roofing company of own (John Bol Roofing) that competes with John Beal Roofing.  Bol can do roofs way faster/more efficient because he is so tall he doesn’t need to use ladders, so he nearly puts Beal out of business until they decide to work together.  Just a silly ad about how tall John Bol is and how his name is similar to John Beal, but I think it could be absolute gold (think Becky Queen of Carpets or Schwieg Engle) if done properly.

rgbilliken and thetorch like this
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RUBillsFan said:

I may have posted this in the past but I think have an awesome idea for a NIL deal to feature John Bol in a John Beal Roofing commercial.

First, to get this out I don’t even like John Beal roofing.  They did a crappy job on my parents house and other relatives houses several years back.  I just think this commercial would be awesome.

The basic premise is a cheesy TV commercial (or series of commercials) where John Bol opens up a roofing company of own (John Bol Roofing) that competes with John Beal Roofing.  Bol can do roofs way faster/more efficient because he is so tall he doesn’t need to use ladders, so he nearly puts Beal out of business until they decide to work together.  Just a silly ad about how tall John Bol is and how his name is similar to John Beal, but I think it could be absolute gold (think Becky Queen of Carpets or Schwieg Engle) if done properly.

Not surprised to hear that they did a crappy job.  I was in class at SLU with the guy who ultimately ran the company for many years - not sure he may be retired now but I don;t know - he shot himself by accident in his leg.  He never struck me as the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Was just about to post that. His bio hasn't been updated in a month and a half; he was on the interest list and I'll update it and post it by tomorrow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hudson Greer - SF, 6-6, 175 - Austin, TX (Lake Travis) - AAU: Southern Assault (Adidas 3SSB) - Twitter: @HudsonGreer1
Offers: Saint Louis, Texas Tech, Kansas State.

Interest: Loyola-Chicago, Creighton, Michigan, Northwestern, Arkansas, LSU, Arizona, Utah, Oklahoma State, Wyoming, SMU, San Francisco, Belmont, Yale, Columbia, Colgate, Elon, Texas-Arlington, Vermont, Liberty, Nicholls State.

Latest News: Greer received an offer from SLU. (6/27/22)

Scouting Report: Greer is a long, athletic, skilled wing who scores on all three levels. He has natural scoring instincts and lets the game come to him. He has good bounce and finishes at the rim. He moves well off the ball and makes plays for his teammates. He's a good defender who blocks shots and creates turnovers. He plays well in transition. His dad Josh played at Saint Mary's.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Hudson Greer - SF, 6-6, 175 - Austin, TX (Lake Travis) - AAU: Southern Assault (Adidas 3SSB) - Twitter: @HudsonGreer1
Offers: Saint Louis, Texas Tech, Kansas State.

Interest: Loyola-Chicago, Creighton, Michigan, Northwestern, Arkansas, LSU, Arizona, Utah, Oklahoma State, Wyoming, SMU, San Francisco, Belmont, Yale, Columbia, Colgate, Elon, Texas-Arlington, Vermont, Liberty, Nicholls State.

Latest News: Greer received an offer from SLU. (6/27/22)

Scouting Report: Greer is a long, athletic, skilled wing who scores on all three levels. He has natural scoring instincts and lets the game come to him. He has good bounce and finishes at the rim. He moves well off the ball and makes plays for his teammates. He's a good defender who blocks shots and creates turnovers. He plays well in transition. His dad Josh played at Saint Mary's.

Dad was a 3 year starter.  Played for Ernie Kent his freshman year and St. Mary's made the tourney.  His final 3 seasons were pretty awful, St. Mary finished in the bottom of the WCC every year.  6'7 PF averaged 10 and 6 his senior year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

New interest:

Darius Adams - G, 6-3, 150 - Manasquan, NJ (Manasquan) - AAU: PSA Cardinals (Nike EYBL) - Twitter: @dariusadamss
Offers: Fordham, Seton Hall, St. John's.

Interest: Saint Louis, Xavier, Connecticut, Virginia, Nebraska, Oklahoma State, Temple, Georgia State, Rider, Albany, Radford, Fairleigh Dickinson, Tarleton State.

Latest News: Adams received an offer from Seton Hall. (7/1/22)

Scouting Report: Adams is a skilled, smooth combo guard with good length for his position. He's a deadly three-point shooter, a crafty finisher at the rim, and can work in mid-range. He moves well off the ball, handles the ball in pressure, and beats defenders off the dribble. He's an excellent passer with great vision. He's a hard worker and smart player.

 

Dean Hogans - G, 6-4, 200 - Rye, NY (The Hotchkiss School, CT) - AAU: PSA Cardinals (Nike EYBL) - Twitter: @DeanHogans
Offers: None.

Interest: Saint Louis, Virginia, San Francisco, Princeton, Columbia, Dartmouth, Rice, Samford, Colgate, Holy Cross, American, Boston, William & Mary, Georgia State, Marist, Vermont, Binghamton, UC-San Diego, Seattle, Tarleton State.

Latest News: Hogans was a standout at the NEPSAC Showcase in late June. (7/1/22)

Scouting Report: Hogans is a long, powerful combo guard who is still growing into his frame. He's a matchup problem because he can play and guard multiple positions and has playmaking ability for his larger size. He can score inside and shoots consistently from deep. He has a strong work ethic. He started playing varsity as an eighth grader at Rye Country Day School (NY) and now attends the Hotchkiss School in Connecticut.

 

Nicholas Randall - PF, 6-7, 200 - St. Louis, MO (Vashon) - AAU: Brad Beal Elite (Nike EYBL) - Twitter: @24_butta
Offers: Missouri, Kansas State.

Interest: Saint Louis, DePaul, Arkansas, Southeast Missouri, Louisiana-Monroe, Central Arkansas, Northwestern State.

Latest News: Randall received an offer from K-State. (7/1/22)

Scouting Report: Randall is a talented, athletic big man who is disruptive at both ends, but an especially tough defender. He quickly converts defensive rebounds to transition, with the ability to take it coast to coast himself. He uses his length to alter and block shots and grab rebounds. He's aggressive on the ball and frustrates his man. He has good moves around the basket, using fakes to attack the rim, and has touch out to deep mid-range.

 

Zoumana Traore - G/F, 6-6, 190 - New York, NY (Millbrook School) - AAU: PSA Cardinals (Nike EYBL) - Twitter: @Next_Up_Zou
Offers: None.

Interest: Saint Louis, St. John's, Chicago State.

Latest News: Traore has new interest from SLU. (7/1/22)

Scouting Report: Traore is a long, active, athletic forward. He's an impactful two way player because of his length and motor. His older brother Drissa plays at St. John's.

 

Arian Webb - PG, 6-0, 145 - North Kansas City, MO (North Kansas City) - AAU: MOKAN Elite (Nike EYBL) - Twitter: @avian_webb3
Offers: None.

Interest: Saint Louis, Missouri, Kansas City.

Latest News: Webb was excellent at the MBCA Showcase in mid-June. (7/1/22)

Scouting Report: Webb is a quick, crafty lead guard with high-level scoring ability. He has great handles and can slice through defenders to get in the paint. He scores on three levels. He has excellent passing ability and makes plays for his teammates. He plays with a ton of confidence.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another new 2025 interest before I call it a day:

Cameren Paul - SF, 6-6, 180 - Irving, TX (Universal Academy) - AAU: Southern Assault (Adidas 3SSB) - Twitter: @CamerenPaul
Offers: Washington State, Lamar.

Interest: Saint Louis, Texas State, Nicholls State.

Latest News: Paul received an offer from Lamar. (7/1/22)

Scouting Report: Paul is a big, long, strong wing who scores on three levels. He has playmaking ability off the bounce. He has a ton of bounce and gets to the rim. He plays well out of the pick and roll. He's a matchup problem at both ends and a really disruptive defender. He's athletic and plays with a lot of energy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This just to say that my son was at St. Mary's open camp a couple weeks ago and Zaire Collins was there. Coach Bryan Turner is a great guy and would gladly send my kids back to his camp where things are personal. Zaire may have some growing left in him but there's an easy to find highlight reel and he can certainly shoot the rock. An easy trip down Grand to watch a potential Billiken in his sophomore year this winter. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Crewsorlose said:

This just to say that my son was at St. Mary's open camp a couple weeks ago and Zaire Collins was there. Coach Bryan Turner is a great guy and would gladly send my kids back to his camp where things are personal. Zaire may have some growing left in him but there's an easy to find highlight reel and he can certainly shoot the rock. An easy trip down Grand to watch a potential Billiken in his sophomore year this winter. 

Thanks for sharing! Bryan can really coach. I won’t be surprised if he ends up at the college level someday.

Crewsorlose likes this
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

New offer: 

Trey Williams - PG, 5-11, 160 - St. Louis, MO (Vashon) - AAU: SW IL Jets - Twitter: @treywilliamsjr3
Offers: Saint Louis, Missouri, SIU-Edwardsville, Louisiana-Monroe.

Interest: DePaul, Drake, Illinois State, Southern Indiana, Lindenwood.

Latest News: Williams received an offer from SLU. (7/12/22)

Scouting Report: Williams is a high-scoring guard who scores on three levels. He's effective putting it on the floor and getting to the rim, but most dangerous on the perimeter, where he has a quick release and deep range. He moves the ball around well and thrives in transition.

thetorch and Coach314 like this
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...