GDT: Rhode Island Rams

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, 3star_recruit said:

Got beat on the boards by 5. Compensated by defending well and only committing four turnovers.  Get well soon Yuri and Demarius.  The offense isn't a the same without you.

Wow, four turnovers? That's amazing especially with the guards we have out.

Good game.. not great.  Hope yuri is ok. Good to see THJ get solid minutes.  Coach must have confidence in Russell to put him out there.  I thought Fred had a sneaky good game after missing some open looks.  We have the offensive power to not go on dry spells like we do, so I don’t know why it keeps happening..

9 minutes ago, Scoop said:

Let’s not over look LaSalle. They just beat us last week.

We haven't won a road game yet this year, so I don't want to overlook Fordham either.  Based on their track record, I expect Fordham to slow the game down to a snail's pace and play a lot of zone (although, it does seem they've played a little faster since Neubauer was canned).  I'd prefer to have Yuri in a game like that to push the tempo when it is available for easy buckets and run the zone offense.  Unless we're shooting lights out from deep, I expect an ugly game vs Fordham that we win by a decent margin, but still feels like we underperformed.

33 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

We haven't won a road game yet this year, so I don't want to overlook Fordham either.  Based on their track record, I expect Fordham to slow the game down to a snail's pace and play a lot of zone (although, it does seem they've played a little faster since Neubauer was canned).  I'd prefer to have Yuri in a game like that to push the tempo when it is available for easy buckets and run the zone offense.  Unless we're shooting lights out from deep, I expect an ugly game vs Fordham that we win by a decent margin, but still feels like we underperformed.

Fordham beat Dayton and LaSalle. Ha