Jump to content
Billikens.com Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
billikenfan05

GDT: Saint Joseph’s

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Stop the flapping hawk! 

Is it just me, or would anyone else pay an irrational amount of money for a pay-per-view event where the Billiken kicks the $h!t out of the hawk in the octogon? Let's see how hard those wings are flapping when the Billiken has you in a rear naked choke! #RiseOfTheBillikens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

Is it just me, or would anyone else pay an irrational amount of money for a pay-per-view event where the Billiken kicks the $h!t out of the hawk in the octogon? Let's see how hard those wings are flapping when the Billiken has you in a rear naked choke! #RiseOfTheBillikens

Speaking of: with the NBA all star game coming up, after winning the A10 mascot dunk contest last march, does the Billiken get an automatic bid into this year's NBA dunk contest? Just thinking out loud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

Speaking of: with the NBA all star game coming up, after winning the A10 mascot dunk contest last march, does the Billiken get an automatic bid into this year's NBA dunk contest? Just thinking out loud.

I'd pay money too see the Flapping Hawk try and dunk the ball with those effing wings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

No frills, just win. Let’s get it! 

If we lose you owe me $100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Reinert310 said:

Is it just me, or would anyone else pay an irrational amount of money for a pay-per-view event where the Billiken kicks the $h!t out of the hawk in the octogon? Let's see how hard those wings are flapping when the Billiken has you in a rear naked choke! #RiseOfTheBillikens

Id pay to watch just about anything kick the sh%* out of the Hawk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aquinas said:

Any media info coming for this game? Thanks

Media thread:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, NextYearBill said:

Murder.

No. Those are Crows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

french just not a great offensive player.  a guy his size should really have a mid-range jumper and he's got absolutely nothing.  i could guard him as long as i knew help was coming on his inevitable drives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jimbofive said:

french just not a great offensive player.  a guy his size should really have a mid-range jumper and he's got absolutely nothing.  i could guard him as long as i knew help was coming on his inevitable drives.

He has been very bad recently on the offensive end. 

He must be hurt. He just doesn't really have it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Westy03 said:

Why was Jacobs pulled so quick?

I think because he went under the screen when they hit a 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...