GDT: Saint Joseph’s

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Stop the flapping hawk! 

Is it just me, or would anyone else pay an irrational amount of money for a pay-per-view event where the Billiken kicks the $h!t out of the hawk in the octogon? Let's see how hard those wings are flapping when the Billiken has you in a rear naked choke! #RiseOfTheBillikens

4 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

Is it just me, or would anyone else pay an irrational amount of money for a pay-per-view event where the Billiken kicks the $h!t out of the hawk in the octogon? Let's see how hard those wings are flapping when the Billiken has you in a rear naked choke! #RiseOfTheBillikens

Speaking of: with the NBA all star game coming up, after winning the A10 mascot dunk contest last march, does the Billiken get an automatic bid into this year's NBA dunk contest? Just thinking out loud.

29 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

Speaking of: with the NBA all star game coming up, after winning the A10 mascot dunk contest last march, does the Billiken get an automatic bid into this year's NBA dunk contest? Just thinking out loud.

I'd pay money too see the Flapping Hawk try and dunk the ball with those effing wings. 

Reinert310 likes this

3 hours ago, Reinert310 said:

Id pay to watch just about anything kick the sh%* out of the Hawk.

Reinert310 likes this

2 minutes ago, jimbofive said:

french just not a great offensive player.  a guy his size should really have a mid-range jumper and he's got absolutely nothing.  i could guard him as long as i knew help was coming on his inevitable drives.

He has been very bad recently on the offensive end. 

He must be hurt. He just doesn't really have it.