2018-19 season

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, PinkMaleBillikensJersey said:

Haha almaman. I think I saw earlier that someone on the board might he streaming at least part of the game tonight. Anyone know if that's happening? If so, any way I can watch? I'm gonna miss both exhibitions, but will be there for the reg. Season opener.

Working on that. It won’t be anything close to official or high quality 

2 hours ago, PinkMaleBillikensJersey said:

Hey guys, been following the board for a long time (I love it!) But my first post. Yes, I picked a trolly name on purpose, but I really am a die-hard Bills fan in all sports. Anyway, since I'm a new poster, feel free to rip me a new one. And I really don't mean this as an attack on anyone. I grew up in STL and was the only one to go to SLU while all my friends went to Mizzou, so I FULLY UNDERSTAND all the Mizzou hatred. But is there any way we can make a new thread for talking $h!t on Mizzou? I get it, I really do, but I don't come to the 2019-2020 season thread to see convos on a Mizzou bench player gaining eligibility, know what I mean? No disrespect intended. Anyway, I hope I can become a regular poster here. Wish I could go to the Quincy exhibition tonight, but gotta work. All the best.  #RiseOfTheBillikens!

No

13 hours ago, JohnnyJumpUp said:

Good question, makes no sense to me. Another Missouri transfer Dru Smith, had a coaching change, transferred and was denied a waiver, while Mark chose to leave and is granted a waiver. Missouri fans are just as confused and also upset as they would rather have Dru than Mark this season.

SLU needs to try this one next time...

11 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

Matt owned lacledes when it was cheaters and Pierre lacledes

He's a good dude and loves stl sports.  I believe he manages Wicked Greens.  He's also a huge SLU basketball fan.

Hey Guys, I would've posted this sooner, but I had already hit my max posts for a new member. I gotta admit, when I saw the "red flags everywhere" posts popping up, I thought to myself, "what the hell?" Then I realized that my first post came off in way that I did not intend it to, and I probably made a horrible first impression. I didn't mean that post as an attack on anyone. I 100% support all Poach Martin and Mizzery posts. I was just suggesting we make a separate thread for those posts, outside of the season thread. Kind of like the separate thread for Jontay Porters injury. I sincerely apologize if I upset anyone. Special thanks to 05 for streaming last night. And to everyone who kept updating stats/score, the season can't get here soon enough. Go Bills.

Yeah 05, kind of off topic, but I really like ESPN+. I watched the Lady Bills Soccer quarter- final today. It wasn't a broadcast that would blow anyone's socks off, but pretty good camera work and the announcer knew what he was talking about. Big win for the Lady Bills. Won every game in conference play and currently on a 6 game shutout streak. On to the Semis! #RiseOfTheBillikens

31 minutes ago, PinkMaleBillikensJersey said:

Hey Guys, I would've posted this sooner, but I had already hit my max posts for a new member. I gotta admit, when I saw the "red flags everywhere" posts popping up, I thought to myself, "what the hell?" Then I realized that my first post came off in way that I did not intend it to, and I probably made a horrible first impression. I didn't mean that post as an attack on anyone. I 100% support all Poach Martin and Mizzery posts. I was just suggesting we make a separate thread for those posts, outside of the season thread. Kind of like the separate thread for Jontay Porters injury. I sincerely apologize if I upset anyone. Special thanks to 05 for streaming last night. And to everyone who kept updating stats/score, the season can't get here soon enough. Go Bills.

:>-<: