2018-19 Schedule

ACE

1 hour ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

Well, I don't think they would consider Cleveland State, Detroit Mercy, Green Bay, IUPUI, Milwaukee, N. Ky., Oakland (Mich.), UI-Chicago, Wright St., or Youngstown St. at this time.

This was a funny post. Well done. 

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/11/2018 at 10:59 AM, brianstl said:

You're right.  So, it is Cancun or bust.  If we can get a spot in one of those one day events against a decent name, that wouldn't be that bad.  The downside is it comes with three home games against buy game level teams.  Cancun would definitely be better if if we ended up playing SMU and PSU.  Wright St should actually be pretty good to.  They madw the the dance last season.  They return 5 of the top 7 guys who played the last half of the season for them, including that monster sized center.

Bradley is filling the last spot in the Cancun Classic.  

https://www.bloggingthebracket.com/2017/11/27/16671208/2018-19-college-basketball-early-season-tournaments-events-mte-neutral-site-showcases-thanksgiving

15 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

letdown for the rumored Big East opponent, imo -- in New Jersey, and they lose four senior starters, so unclear as to if they'll be a tournament team 

TaLBErt likes this

4 minutes ago, majerus mojo said:

letdown for the rumored Big East opponent, imo -- in New Jersey, and they lose four senior starters, so unclear as to if they'll be a tournament team 

Would rather win @ Seton Hall than win a home  game vs. Indiana State.

5 hours ago, majerus mojo said:

I was assuming it was DePaul. Even a depleted seton hall is far superior to DePaul. 

HoosierPal likes this

I like this one a lot. It's tougher for travel than a few other possibilities, but we had more or less eliminated everyone else but DePaul based on existing schedule announcements, and Seton Hall is a WAY better opponent for our schedule. That's also a nice home game in 2019. Excellent work.

Now we just need to figure out which ACC team we're playing on a neutral court.

11 minutes ago, Pistol said:

I like this one a lot. It's tougher for travel than a few other possibilities, but we had more or less eliminated everyone else but DePaul based on existing schedule announcements, and Seton Hall is a WAY better opponent for our schedule. That's also a nice home game in 2019. Excellent work.

Now we just need to figure out which ACC team we're playing on a neutral court.

As far as travel goes, if it’s a weekend or Friday game, it’s easy to fly to Newark, go to the game then spend the rest of the weekend in NYC.

7 minutes ago, prebilliken said:

Us and Fordham are the only two A10 teams not known to be in a pre-season tourney. That's quite annoying for a team I am looking forward to so much. 

But who wouldn't be excited for a home game against Fordham on Wild Turkey Wednesday?