• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, wgstl said:

?????

massive one day swing

It went from -6 to -4.5 so just a 1.5 point dip. Still though, I can't believe SLU is still favored by 4.5. Brian pointed out that they were at -4.5 yesterday so I wonder what caused the 1.5 point bump to -6 this morning. Maybe I'm just looking at a different website for odds.

34 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

It went from -6 to -4.5 so just a 1.5 point dip. Still though, I can't believe SLU is still favored by 4.5. Brian pointed out that they were at -4.5 yesterday so I wonder what caused the 1.5 point bump to -6 this morning. Maybe I'm just looking at a different website for odds.

It opened yesterday from between 3.5 to 5, every book had it jump up today and then it came back down again. My guess is word got out that the 3 would play and dropped when it was verified they would not. This link shows all the line movements in vegas since the game opened.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-basketball/odds/las-vegas/line-movement/[email protected]/date/1-17-18/time/2000#BT

49 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Ahh thought it was a 10.5 point swing. Nvm

51 minutes ago, Bills71 said:

Any free online link appreciated...

It's free on the A10 Network.

http://www.atlantic10.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?&catid=0&db_oem_id=31600&utm_source=31600&utm_medium=portal&utm_campaign=trafficpatte

Go_Bills likes this

8 scholarship players dressed, Freddy P. You are a beat off.

My other half drives from TG in Perryville to make this game, thanks for dragging this out.

Looking forward when the maternity leave is over with so you can resume the title 9 nonsense

Not enough people to hear a chant of free the 3.  Could be the smallest crowd.