GDT: SLU vs. WMU - Busting the Broncos

Pistol

Left at least five points on the line as well.  WMU has had three idfferent guys make a three; we have JJ.  Many moons ago Ilamented Jordair's lack of a mid-range game.  Here, we have no one that can really hit from there or the 15-foot stripe.  I believe French and Foreman can have their way inside but are showing too many happy feet.  And i still can't fathom just what out offense is designed to do ---- we are not workign it for layups and we are not workign it for mid-range jumpers (which some believe are worthless in college ball ---either dunk it or shoot the three).  WMU has some small quick shooters ala Detorit.  Not good down one at the half.  I guess he sat Goodwin with two fouls.

Need to see if halftime adjustments are dictated (coach) and made (players).

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Is Goodwin hurt or in the doghouse? He didn't play for about the last 7-8 minutes. Jeez, we need a shot maker from the outside. And his name is not Hines. .

Well I know it will improve, but Goodwin has a season FG% of 23.3%.  But agree, he is better than Hines in all other facets of the game and his shooting percent will go up.  Can't get much lower!