GDT: SLU vs. WMU - Busting the Broncos

Pistol

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, NH said:

Average level of individual talent is not the problem but there’s absolutely zero shooting, minimal ballhandling and low ability to create off the dribble. So from that standpoint the talent is lacking and not necessarily a fault of recruiting.

The talent is lacking because the players who do those things, or open up the ability for the current players to do those things, are on the bench, either suspended or injured or awaiting eligibility. I have trouble blaming these 7 guys for not doing the job of 12-13 guys.

1 minute ago, Pistol said:

The talent is lacking because the players who do those things, or open up the ability for the current players to do those things, are on the bench, either suspended or injured or awaiting eligibility. I have trouble blaming these 7 guys for not doing the job of 12-13 guys.

I’m not disagreeing with any of that. But talent is an issue right now and will continue to be an issue until/if we get those guys because of the mix of skill sets.

Sorry I’m late. Was in the bathroom and some guy asked me to help with Hasahns amputation out by the loading dock. 

Anthony is a wasted scholarship if he can’t even get into these games. 

This team is shallow in a lot of areas. Pestello and his band of idiots have done no favors for these student athletes. 

1 minute ago, JMM28 said:

Sorry I’m late. Was in the bathroom and some guy asked me to help with Hasahns amputation out by the loading dock. 

Anthony is a wasted scholarship if he can’t even get into these games. 

This team is shallow in a lot of areas. Pestello and his band of idiots have done no favors for these student athletes. 

Seriously -- what the hell is that about? is he hurt too?

2 minutes ago, brianstl said:

I expect we will have a pretty empty building until some decision is made.  If you are a casual fan why would you want to watch a bad team that has roster containing guys casual fans have been given no reason to think aren’t sexual predators?

Casual fans?  Diehards won't be showing up including myself