Jump to content
Billikens.com Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
Quality Is Job 1

Recruiting - 2020 Class (Optimal Vision Class)

Recommended Posts

Another thing to be on the lookout for: This is a huge weekend for visits. Some of the football schools have 10 or so guys coming on campus this weekend and some are hosting multiple guys for officials.

Don't be surprised if we have a player or players coming in this weekend. I haven't been able to confirm any such visits - and yes, there's a lot of competition this weekend so they may be clustered at power conference schools with home football games - but we might still hear about something, possibly even during or after a visit.

For the more conspiracy-minded among us, take this along with the preceding 8 posts and do with it what you will. If you're on campus and spot someone who looks like the guy below, let us know.

Screen_Shot_2019-06-26_at_7.02.11_PM_med

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Another thing to be on the lookout for: This is a huge weekend for visits. Some of the football schools have 10 or so guys coming on campus this weekend and some are hosting multiple guys for officials.

Don't be surprised if we have a player or players coming in this weekend. I haven't been able to confirm any such visits - and yes, there's a lot of competition this weekend so they may be clustered at power conference schools with home football games - but we might still hear about something, possibly even during or after a visit.

For the more conspiracy-minded among us, take this along with the preceding 8 posts and do with it what you will. If you're on campus and spot someone who looks like the guy below, let us know.

Screen_Shot_2019-06-26_at_7.02.11_PM_med

Interesting enough Larry Hughes is already following him on Twitter, which makes me wonder if he's already been on campus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Interesting enough Larry Hughes is already following him on Twitter, which makes me wonder if he's already been on campus.

My guess is that he is on campus right now, but Hughes is probably following because he attended Larry's camp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, brianstl said:

My guess is that he is on campus right now, but Hughes is probably following because he attended Larry's camp.

That would explain it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brian got it: 

SLU offered Stone and a couple other Team Carroll players shortly thereafter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotta get to work on that Nightrydas pipeline.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, brianstl said:

My guess is that he is on campus right now, but Hughes is probably following because he attended Larry's camp.

Don't toy with our emotions, Brian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please ignore the above post:


Did Brian do it again or did Brian do it again?   Did Twitter do it again or did Twitter do it again?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was it Neufeld who went to Sunrise?? Not trying to say anything, just remember someone went there.. Know they are a national academy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BLIKNS said:

Was it Neufeld who went to Sunrise?? Not trying to say anything, just remember someone went there.. Know they are a national academy

Yes, it was Neufeld.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Please ignore the above post:

 

Hearing that Billiken target Jayden Stone is visiting Saint Louis this weekend. Stone a 2020 recruit is a 6’3 guard out of Perth, Australia currently at Sunrise Christian(KS). Holds offers from Auburn, Alabama and Baylor #Billikens

— The House That Rick Built (@HouseRickBuilt) September 6, 2019


 

Did Brian do it again or did Brian do it again?
 

No inside information on this.  Just everything on Twitter pointed to him being on campus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, brianstl said:

No inside information on this.  Just everything on Twitter pointed to him being on campus.

Thanks. I've revised my post. Carter posting it now. I'm sure Stu will get around to it eventually:



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Thanks. I've revised my post. Carter posting it now. I'm sure Stu will get around to it eventually:

 



 

 

 

That is some good internet stalking @brianstl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2019 at 8:02 AM, Taj79 said:

I remember when we brought Darren Clarke in and some brilliant mind b*tched about rooting for "that f*cker" from Minnesota over a local product.  Interesting juxtaposition.  Drew Deiner was another 'can't miss' distance gunner.  Diener shot 40% for his career but I doubt anyone mentions his shooting from distance in the same breath as Claggett, Highmark and Waldman. 

Not taking a side; content to watch it all unfold. I'm glad to have Jimerson.  I think from an overall team aspect Kasubke would have been a good add.  But counting on suppostions as absolutes is a futile exercise.  Show me.

And your thoughts on Yurimania. I will save your reply. You've been warned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Thanks. I've revised my post. Carter posting it now. I'm sure Stu will get around to it eventually:

 



 

 

 

Carter is always the first with the scoop. I’m digging his info. Best out there right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a SLU offer. Could be a sneaky good get for SEMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found where Jayden visited Michigan State on 5/30 and Auburn a week later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No thoughts. Haven't seen him play and don't believe any hype.  I grade our season on the performance in the OOC, the conference and the A10 tournament.  Yuri has "dnp"s for all those columns right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, moytoy12 said:

Carter is always the first with the scoop. I’m digging his info. Best out there right now. 

Oh was he? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, billikenfan05 said:

Oh was he? 

No one else had this scoop. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An Aussie who's not visiting Zaga or St. Mary's. Hmmm? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was the moment when the Billikens.com message board advanced. Well done guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, slu72 said:

An Aussie who's not visiting Zaga or St. Mary's. Hmmm? 

Did Cody visit them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, cheeseman said:

Did Cody visit them?

You got me on that one, but we did have Harriman as an AC back then. That, plus Rickma's rep down under, probably kept him out of their clutches. You have to admit, Cheese, the Zags and Gaels have pretty much built a moat around that territory.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...