GDT SLU vs GM

CBFan

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jermaine effin' Bishop, a nice piece to build around for next year.

Agree, was the go to guy tonight and it starts with a good guard. The offense has been better with Bishop and Hines in.

son of a *****. hope crews isn't retained after this. lose every game. don't take any chances. gotdammit.

I could get excited about this if we just announced Crews was gone at the end of the year. As it stands this team getting wins just terrifies me.

I just read the SLU AD page and they said that Bartley blocked a lay up by Mason to get the win - how did the guy drive the entire court and get a lay up for Bartley to have to block - did everyone just watch him drive by them?

Oh yes, exactly. We had our guys stand off to the side with only Bartley guarding the rim. We handed out matador caps for them to wave Livingston through. He had five seconds to dribble the length of the court. Figure it out!

A quick guard can make it full court in less than 5 seconds. (Review Tynus Edney's drive v Mizzou. That only took 4.2 seconds.)