Any word on Season Tickets being mailed, or something?

WeBsTa03

-I wonder how much longer season ticket holders will actually get physical tickets and instead they will be electronic? in this technological age is that far fetched?

Blues season tickets they mail you just a plastic card that comes loaded with all the games on it. They don't send out season ticket holders actual tickets anymore but you can print them if you need them.

-I wonder how much longer season ticket holders will actually get physical tickets and instead they will be electronic? in this technological age is that far fetched?

It would be great to access tickets via smartphone as with shows at The Pageant (through TicketBastard).

I actually have been around awhile i just post when i can't take certain users and there unreasonable views.

The winky was because the Athletic Department historically gets season tickets to us a week or less prior to the first game. In general, they manage to get them to us by the first game. In general.

In response to the continuous negative comments on this board, they are thinking to avoid the cost of printing tickets. They know the die-hard fans will go on the net and print their own. All walk up traffic will have their hands stamped and will be free to grab any open seat out of the 5000+ available. The money saved will be allocated to local AAU coaches for referrals of top local talent. Win-win all around. B)

My bet would be terrible.

Half of my group is gone and unlike before when they had to have payment in hand before holding your seats I was able to hold mine with a "yes I will be renewing" which is not indicative of the ticket office being overwhelmed with requests for season tickets

Kentucky runs at about 97% renewal rate each year so I guess we are gonna see some big time crowds this year after all since we're actually in line with them

Huh? Kentucky probably has 20k season ticket holders so them hitting on a 97% renewal rate is completely different than SLU and our 4-5k of season ticket holders hitting on a high renewal rate.

The big key to attendance this year will be whether they can draw any non season ticket holders out to the game. Seems highly unlikely unless we win a bunch early.