Any word on Season Tickets being mailed, or something?

WeBsTa03

Kentucky probably has 20k season ticket holders so them hitting on a 97% renewal rate is completely different than SLU and our 4-5k of season ticket holders hitting on a high renewal rate.

I just strongly question whether SLU having a near 100% renewal rate is accurate (I tend to agree with your comment concerning Kentucky since we are purely talking about renewal rates). Just from my own experience, I know my wife and I and the couple that sat directly in front of us did not renew and I have heard others say that they know groups who decided not to renew, so while that is certainly not a large number of people, it would at least make me question whether we could have a near 100% renewal rate.

The schedule also kind of sucks beyond the Wichita State game (the Dayton game is during the week and we have a few conference games on Sunday afternoons).

Huh? Kentucky probably has 20k season ticket holders so them hitting on a 97% renewal rate is completely different than SLU and our 4-5k of season ticket holders hitting on a high renewal rate.

The big key to attendance this year will be whether they can draw any non season ticket holders out to the game. Seems highly unlikely unless we win a bunch early.

I think this is totally incorrect. The number of season ticket holders at UK is irrelevant. UK sells out every game. That creates an extra incentive for every season ticket holder to renew their tickets. They will renew them if only to sell them on the secondary market at a profit. Kentucky has to have a lottery every year for the few season tickets that become available because demand is so high. The only people that are currently not renewing their season tickets at Kentucky are people who have passed away or businesses that have gone under.

I don't think the legitimate renewal rate for SLU season tickets is anywhere close to what it is at Kentucky.

I just strongly question whether SLU having a near 100% renewal rate is accurate (I tend to agree with your comment concerning Kentucky since we are purely talking about renewal rates). Just from my own experience, I know my wife and I and the couple that sat directly in front of us did not renew and I have heard others say that they know groups who decided not to renew, so while that is certainly not a large number of people, it would at least make me question whether we could have a near 100% renewal rate.

The schedule also kind of sucks beyond the Wichita State game (the Dayton game is during the week and we have a few conference games on Sunday afternoons).

The fact is that we are basically the same in season ticket holders in terms of numbers. We have had some drop off and we have added some new season ticket purchasers so the net effect is the same although the identity of the persons with season tickets will not be entirely identical. Let's hope we can win some home games early. North Florida will be a bear!

I think this is totally incorrect. The number of season ticket holders at UK is irrelevant. UK sells out every game. That creates an extra incentive for every season ticket holder to renew their tickets. They will renew them if only to sell them on the secondary market at a profit. Kentucky has to have a lottery every year for the few season tickets that become available because demand is so high. The only people that are currently not renewing their season tickets at Kentucky are people who have passed away or businesses that have gone under.

I don't think the legitimate renewal rate for SLU season tickets is anywhere close to what it is at Kentucky.

Good point. A season ticket holder at Kentucky, Duke, or Kansas would be a fool to not renew.

Does anybody know how well or bad the season tix renewal rate is?

-replying to this and the other posts in this thread, I guess there is value to the U and other institutions in not releasing this state secret info, although I imagine that if we had 10,000 season tickets sold this would be very common knowledge

Isn't this what we are talking about? If we had some drop off, our renewal rate would not be 100%.

Then you are just complaining about the term renewal rate. The primary point is that the season ticket base for the Billikens is about the same this year as it was last season according to billikenswin and SLU 72 fan.

Then you are just complaining about the term renewal rate. The primary point is that the season ticket base for the Billikens is about the same this year as it was last season according to billikenswin and SLU 72 fan.

Which was the discussion. I am assuming the one poster was not comparing SLU to Kentucky based on the total number of season ticket holders.

Do they ever actually present the #s? Losing long-time prior season ticket holders is typically not a good thing, but if they do have a similar number of season ticket holders at similar contribution levels, good job. I would be most curious to know how our season ticket holder numbers today compare to the number during the 1st season at Chaifetz.