Recruiting - 2018 class

NextYearBill

A guy I work with just asked me if I knew who Torrence Watson was and I said yes, he said he was his 2nd cousin. He also said his Grandmother went to SLU as does his Aunt right now. Said he has family that want him to go to SLU ... for what it's worth.

-let's hope the SLU connection is worth a great deal as from what I saw of Watson last season he could be a very good college player

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A guy I work with just asked me if I knew who Torrence Watson was and I said yes, he said he was his 2nd cousin. He also said his Grandmother went to SLU as does his Aunt right now. Said he has family that want him to go to SLU ... for what it's worth.

Where did we just hear that before?

Does Watson play for Ramey?

Does Watson play for Ramey?

Yes, he does.

Ramey. Jets Ramey. Ramey Jets United. I can never figure out what that team is actually called. Regardless, they just won the Las Vegas Fab 48 yesterday.

Yes, he does.

Ramey. Jets Ramey. Ramey Jets United. I can never figure out what that team is actually called. Regardless, they just won the Las Vegas Fab 48 yesterday.

They have a stacked 15U team with Gordon, Ramey, and Watson. I think the team is a combination of the Jets and Ramey, so Jets-Ramey United seems like the correct name. I am curious to see whether these kids jump over to play with the Eagles going forward or if the guys who run the Jets-Ramey are able to keep them together and cash in a bit.

Scratch that. I thought Gordon was in the stands but other people there said it wasn't him. I can't say for sure.

Courtney Ramey will be on campus this week for an unofficial. He just got an illinois offer today.

How do you all feel about the Ramey offer?

Despite someone on here saying there was no chance he would go to SLU, I have heard nothing but good things about his ability of late. I know when he entered high school some questioned just how high his ceiling was and how close he already was to that ceiling, but have not heard many questions of late.

Despite someone on here saying there was no chance he would go to SLU, I have heard nothing but good things about his ability of late. I know when he entered high school some questioned just how high his ceiling was and how close he already was to that ceiling, but have not heard many questions of late.

Ramey is the top-rated 2018 point guard in the Midwest right now. He'll have offers from the top Big 10 programs by this time next year. He's already on the radar screen of powerhouse programs outside the Big 10. Us against the field in that scenario? I don't like those odds. But if our recent offer makes my message brethren feel good, I'm for it.

Ramey is the top-rated 2018 point guard in the Midwest right now. He'll have offers from the top Big 10 programs by this time next year. He's already on the radar screen of powerhouse programs outside the Big 10. Us against the field in that scenario? I don't like those odds. But if our recent offer makes my message brethren feel good, I'm for it.

We are working very hard to develop a good relationship with this young man. Why not just see what happens?

It surprises me as I percieved we were ignoring him and Courtney has been rated highly since 5th grade. This kid is destined for a blue blood program. If Crews thinks we have a chance...

The time wasted on Tatum was well spent. Ramey, maybe not so much. There are other talented players in the class more likely to come here. Who knows if Crews will even be here in '19. I would doubt it very much.

Considering how close Ramey and Gordon are now, got to wonder if this will determine college choices.

Ramey and Watson are a lot closer. They are very good friends and as mentioned Watson likes SLU a lot. Crews only hope with Ramey is that he can sell playing with his best friend. Right now I think we're the only school that has offered both although that will change.

Ramey and Watson are a lot closer. They are very good friends and as mentioned Watson likes SLU a lot. Crews only hope with Ramey is that he can sell playing with his best friend. Right now I think we're the only school that has offered both although that will change.

Who believes Crews will actually be recruiting Ramey to play for him 2 years from now?