Recruiting - 2018 class

NextYearBill

1 hour ago, Littlebill said:

😎

On 1/19/2015 at 7:24 AM, TheChosenOne said:

Carte'Are Gordon continued his strong freshman season this weekend in Columbia leading Vianney to an overtime victory over Michael Porter Jr. and Father Tolton. Gordon went for 27 points (10-23 from the field and 7-11 from the line) and had 12 rebounds. Michael Porter Jr. had 23 points (8-16) and 10 rebounds.

😎

Porter is a tool! ;)

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, TheChosenOne said:

Thank you for saying that Porter is the tool and not the grown man posting about a freshman and sophomore in high school.

Gotta give you credit for identifying a big match-up early on.

4 minutes ago, Bills_06 said:

Was Xavier ever really involved with Ramey?  Wasn't sure if Mack will try and see if he can get him back to Louisville.  

apparently Mizzou, texas, and osu are well in front of anyone else. 

12 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Illinois fans are saying Ramey Dad may join Mizzou staff. Legit? 

Any time the Illini lose a recruiting target it is because someone is getting paid or because of grades.  I know all fan bases have some fans that act like that, but it is how the vast majority of Illini fans act.  

Just now, brianstl said:

Any time the Illini lose a recruiting target it is because someone is getting paid or because of grades.  I know all fan bases have some fans that act like that, but it is how the vast majority of Illini fans act.  

Yeah Illinois fans are crazy. This one should be pretty simple to determine though. If Terrell joins the Mizzou staff — that’s laughable 

I'm ok with Martin more or less selling another asst coach staff for a player.  That means he will then have two non qualified college coaches on his staff which will lessen his staff's ability to recruit and coach on a level to compete.with other programs that have 3 legitimate assistant coaches 

kappy96 likes this

1 minute ago, billiken_roy said:

I'm ok with Martin more or less selling another asst coach staff for a player.  That means he will then have two non qualified college coaches on his staff which will lessen his staff's ability to recruit and coach on a level to compete.with other programs that have 3 legitimate assistant coaches 

I would imagine "Coach" Porter will be moving on. 

12 minutes ago, Marlow said:

I'm not so sure Porter Moser will leave Loyola. He and his wife are both Chicago natives, their kids are established in their schools, and Loyola will undoubtedly sweeten the pot.

Bro, we talking about Michael porter sr

16 hours ago, Bills_06 said:

Was Xavier ever really involved with Ramey?  Wasn't sure if Mack will try and see if he can get him back to Louisville.  

16 hours ago, wgstl said:

apparently Mizzou, texas, and osu are well in front of anyone else. 

I don't think Xavier was ever really involved with Ramey. It would be a completely new staff at Louisville trying to get him back there. The interim coach at least was a holdover from the previous era.

Are there still any potential penalties looming for Louisville?

16 hours ago, johnbj14 said:

No clue if we will try, but an availability from Xavier. 

16 hours ago, RiseAndGrind said:

A one time SLU target under the old staff IIRC

15 hours ago, brianstl said:

This would be a nice get.  Was a Crews target.  When he transferred, I believe X and Purdue were the two teams it came down to.  

Correct, both SLU and Xavier recruited him out of HS. He wound up going to Dartmouth despite being a higher-level target because of family connections there. His mom was a 3-time Ivy League POY and All-American back in the day, and she's also a big-time donor and Board of Trustees member there (she's the CEO of Anthem).

Anyway, Boudreaux played his first two seasons there and started every game, then decided to sit out this year while he focused on academics, so he graduated in three seasons and is eligible for two more seasons immediately as a grad transfer. He's a nice get for whoever lands him (Xavier could still be in play if they elevate Steele to HC). I don't know if Louisville will offer, or if Purdue is now the clear frontrunner or what, but I don't see SLU getting in the mix here.