Bills by 24 over Wofford

The Wiz

I don't see why. We just beat Valpo on the road, right? Valpo beat James Madison by 32 at home and Ball State by 19 on the road.

Wofford can't be any better than either of those teams. So if Valpo can do it, and we just beat Valpo, why couldn't we again?

Our average margins of victory this year is 17 points. That includes our recent 2 point win, as well as 9 and 10 point wins. If you include our two defeats, our average margin of victory is still 13.

We're a good team. Last year we were 5-3 on December 9th. This year we are 8-2. Last year our average margin of victory was 4.25 on December 9th (including defeats). This year it is 12.6. People need to chill the ###### out.

We'll just beat everyone by 19.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks kshoe. I'll add this ingredient to my pot. Still, despite all the pundits and predictions, the "projections" are purely mine. I take full credit --- good or (usually) bad.

Five losses in conference for us, hmmmm.

I don't see why. We just beat Valpo on the road, right? Valpo beat James Madison by 32 at home and Ball State by 19 on the road.

Wofford can't be any better than either of those teams. So if Valpo can do it, and we just beat Valpo, why couldn't we again?

Our average margins of victory this year is 17 points. That includes our recent 2 point win, as well as 9 and 10 point wins. If you include our two defeats, our average margin of victory is still 13.

We're a good team. Last year we were 5-3 on December 9th. This year we are 8-2. Last year our average margin of victory was 4.25 on December 9th (including defeats). This year it is 12.6. People need to chill the ###### out.

This.

B.hayes you can't ask people to chill out on this Board. It's mostly doom and gloom. You got to wonder how some of these guys handle real adversity in life.

We're 8-2, but that is terrible as most predicted us to be undefeated and the National Champions. Crews was part of such a run before, why not again, right?

This.

B.hayes you can't ask people to chill out on this Board. It's mostly doom and gloom. You got to wonder how some of these guys handle real adversity in life.

We're 8-2, but that is terrible as most predicted us to be undefeated and the National Champions. Crews was part of such a run before, why not again, right?

For the record, perusing the season prediction thread, the average number of losses predicted by this team is 6. Some were counting the A10/NCAA tournaments in their loss figures and some were not. So it's really probably more like an average of 7 losses predicted.

That leaves room for 3 conference losses, 1 conference tourney loss and 1 NCAA loss still. Or 4 conferences losses, no conference tourney loss and 1 NCAA loss. We're basically exactly where most people thought we would be as far as I can tell. We're 6 or 7 points away from everyone thinking we should be ranked #16 and being pissed that we're not getting the proper respect in the polls.

It's not gloom and doom. The way this team is currently playing we know that it will not be enough to beat the teams we need to beat.

You're kidding right? Read the game threads right after we lose a game.

Of course we could be playing better. Rarely does a team play perfectly. We're still looking for a leader and our offense still hasn't played like it can. However, it doesn't mean we won't come together.

Right you are. I want your thoughts on whether or not we could slide into the rankings in the next month.

Depends on how teams 25 thru about 15 fare over the next 25 days or so. If they hold serve, we won't. If some stumble, we might. You have to remember we're not even getting any votes right now, which means we're off everyone's radar.

Depends on how teams 25 thru about 15 fare over the next 25 days or so. If they hold serve, we won't. If some stumble, we might. You have to remember we're not even getting any votes right now, which means we're off everyone's radar.

We had 5 votes in the Coaches Poll for this week, but still on the outside looking in

Wofford is terrible. Bills 82 Wofford 47 They do have a pretty campus. I visited after a baseball showcase at Clemson when in high school and their coach offered me a scholarship. Oh what could have been, I proabably wouldn't be a message board moron.

It helps if you quote somebody before responding with a +1000. Unless this whole thread, including those that say we will never beat someone by 24 again, deserves a +1000.

If I know eastsidejoe as well as I think I do, he's directing it at everybody that thinks we can't beat Wofford by more than 20 points.

Heh shoes, thanks for the double team. For some unknown reason, my quote button does not work, next time I'll check with SShoe before I post. When the Shoes post, everybody takes a deep breath and realizes it's just one of pie in the sky posters again. I'm just sayin"

Heh shoes, thanks for the double team. For some unknown reason, my quote button does not work, next time I'll check with SShoe before I post. When the Shoes post, everybody takes a deep breath and realizes it's just one of pie in the sky posters again. I'm just sayin"

Thanks D'Marco.