Recruiting - 2017

RUBillsFan

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I am going to stick with what Frank said on that SLU is still in it.  Frank got Goodwin commitment right, he said weeks before that Gordon would be committing to SLU soon when nobody saw that coming, and now he's saying KU is back in the picture with SLU still in it.  All I would like to see is Tilmon missing the early signing period so that Ford and company will have until April until the next signing period to work his magic.  I think that's the next signing period. 

37 minutes ago, Bills_06 said:

Yea I am going to stick with what Frank said on that SLU is still in it.  Frank got Goodwin commitment right, he said weeks before that Gordon would be committing to SLU soon when nobody saw that coming, and now he's saying KU is back in the picture with SLU still in it.  All I would like to see is Tilmon missing the early signing period so that Ford and company will have until April until the next signing period to work his magic.  I think that's the next signing period. 

I don't think Frank ever said SLU was in play. I think he said they may be based on relationship with Tate 

2 hours ago, Illinifan24 said:

It's over. He's an Illini. Probably need to think about reallocating those funds to find somebody that can actually coach himself out of a paper bag because Ford is just a salesman and a dirty one at that....ILL 

How much was in your briefcase? no hating or trolling simple jw

10 hours ago, Illinifan24 said:

It's over. He's an Illini. Probably need to think about reallocating those funds to find somebody that can actually coach himself out of a paper bag because Ford is just a salesman and a dirty one at that....ILL 

Did Tilmon sign yet? 

I think I still have time to get him a new briefcase. 

10 hours ago, Illinifan24 said:

Also, I really hope you are this guy. It's like a roller coaster of emotion. Alert the Sun Times! The Wall Street Journal! Everyone! 

13 hours ago, Illinifan24 said:

Dude Illinois literally offered Tilmon a house. An effing house! 

33 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Dude Illinois literally offered Tilmon a house. An effing house! 

Was it in Champaign? That kind of offer might be a negative. Champaign is easily the worst combo of city and campus of any Big Ten school.