Recruiting - 2013

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Indiana transfer Remy Abell on finalists Xavier, St. Louis: “They’re both great programs.” Decision coming Friday.

so as it was starting to shape anyway, looks like smu is officially out of the running.

Indiana transfer Remy Abell on finalists Xavier, St. Louis: “They’re both great programs.” Decision coming Friday.

so as it was starting to shape anyway, looks like smu is officially out of the running.

Isn't it St. Mary's College?

As opposed to Death Penalty U that is.

Pushed Drew out the door and still no one to take his, or the other open, place with all of these, 'about to choose' recruits.

The conventional wisdom was that JC had two recruits lined up. Well, we're waiting.

I hope my cynicism is misplaced.

Pushed Drew out the door and still no one to take his, or the other open, place with all of these, 'about to choose' recruits.

The conventional wisdom was that JC had two recruits lined up. Well, we're waiting.

Or it's possible that he didn't have 2 lined up and drew played a role in his own departure.

Isn't it St. Mary's College?

As opposed to Death Penalty U that is.

ya your're right

Or its possible he thought he had two lined he really wanted and pushed Drew out the door. Now the recruits are rethinking in light of the way he just crapped on one of his players and the move has backfired.

When has that ever happened?

Or its possible he thought he had two lined he really wanted and pushed Drew out the door. Now the recruits are rethinking in light of the way he just crapped on one of his players and the move has backfired.

i'll tell ya what i'd do if i had TWO open scholarships...

i'm also awaiting delivery of this BADASS fuzz pedal, the Seriously Special TWOsome:

it would be nice for SLU to sign TWO badass recruits soon.

50d0dc2d4074d.preview-300.jpgRemy_Abell.jpg

i also think about **** a lot, which as we all know, usually come in TWOs.

jennifer-love-hewitt-boobs-jimmy-kimmel-

my life revolves around TWOs.

i am haunted by waters.

and twin sgt. slaughters.

sgt-slaughter-bio.pngsgt-slaughter-bio.png

I can tell you for sure that Remy Abell is thinking real hard about a commitment to SLU. I'm sure he has Jared Drew's situation squarely in his sights. He already listened to one of the smoothest operators, Tom Crean. Will he get horn swoggled again or is Crews being sincere? I'm sure he is weighing the whole situation carefully.

29913742001_979378186001_th-979373899001

Does Crews really mean what he says? hmmmmmmmmmm!

Your focus is way too narrow on this.

I can tell you for sure that Remy Abell is thinking real hard about a commitment to SLU. I'm sure he has Jared Drew's situation squarely in his sights. He already listened to one of the smoothest operators, Tom Crean. Will he get horn swoggled again or is Crews being sincere? I'm sure he is weighing the whole situation carefully.

Seems to me that you could turn the Drew situation into a positive. Abell is transferring from IU because he didn't get enough playing time. Crews did not renew Drew's scholarship because he would not be getting any playing time. Rather than waste his whole career sitting on the bench, Crews letting him know that now and sending him elsewhere where he can get playing time. Had Crean been more up front with Abell about his playing time maybe he would have left earlier.

And the reason this would be so successful is because Drew is the only player in D1 history to transfer...

And the reason this would be so successful is because Drew is the only player in D1 history to transfer...

I think that poster maybe somewhat unobjective when it comes to players from Indiana.