Recruiting - 2013

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it sounds like Platt is sticking around if he's out recruiting still.

I would think that some of these assistants are still vying for jobs (if they want it), so it would make sense that they're out "making themselves irreplaceable."

Cusumano suggested we hire Justin Tatum so as to get Jayson. I would have no problems with us doing that

Heck we could pull a Calipari and hire him as a "consultant" just to consult on getting his kid here.

Kidding of course they made a rule against that finally last I heard.

Rivals says he has interest from:

Bucknell

Charleston

Miami (FL)

Nebraska

Vanderbilt

Wake Forest

William and Mary

I did a google search with SLU and Hudson Price and saw a link to a story that said Price was down to TCU and SLU. I clicked on the link and it was a premium story, though, so not sure what to make of it since I couldn't read it. It was posted just an hour ago. Take it for what it is worth.

I did a google search with SLU and Hudson Price and saw a link to a story that said Price was down to TCU and SLU. I clicked on the link and it was a premium story, though, so not sure what to make of it since I couldn't read it. It was posted just an hour ago. Take it for what it is worth.

link?

How can a kid be down to us and Tulsa? I realize we are not an elite program but Tulsa?

Its all about relationships I guess

That being said I like the looks of this kid from the video.

Its down to SLU and TCU not Tulsa. Not much difference but just wanted to correct your statement. He looks good in the video, his shot looks a bit different which is a bit shocking considering his dad is Mark Price. Kind of reminds me of Shurna from Northwestern.

How can a kid be down to us and Tulsa? I realize we are not an elite program but Tulsa?

Its all about relationships I guess

That being said I like the looks of this kid from the video.

Not that it makes your point less valid, but I think it's down to us and Texas Christian.