Billikens Fan Fest APR 30 at Fetz

I saw 2. Sat near Quevyn Winters for the Q and A and there was another tall one there in the red clothes. 05 thought he might have been Chievous, but I am almost positive that it was not. I don't know who else it would be though.

Ok bull****. First of all I never mentioned Chievous' name and second of all I never claimed to know or speculate who it was.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chievous was supposed to be visiting Tennessee this weekend. There were rumors that he didn't go though. Winters did put on a red shirt halfway through the day. At the start he just had a white t shirt.

In the tape room, you were sitting next to me. Tall black guy in red pants and red top probably 6'7'' ish. He was talking to Tony. I said is that a recruit you said probably. I said do you know who. You said quote "Chiveous?"

I looked Chievous up online and this guys was darker looking than Chievous.

Yes, Yes, Yes!!! Let's spend a lot more recruiting efforts (costs and time) on Australia and New Zealand not too mention playing in some tournament down under when there are plenty of tournaments in the Northern Hemispere where toilets flush the correct direction. Our Billiken presence needs too be established in the good ole USA, Coach will be gone in 2 years and so will down under.

so it goes

Pretty apparent this dumbass wasn't at the event today.

So it goes.

Ok bull****. First of all I never mentioned Chievous' name and second of all I never claimed to know or speculate who it was.

Despite not truly knowing 05, I can tell you for a fact that Chievous was not on campus. Winters was here this weekend. The kid you saw was at least 2 years away from graduating and not an immediate priority. You really, REALLY need to be more careful about what you post online. We know you are a current student and are very loyal to the program, but it seem apparent that you have no f'n idea about the crap you post on this board.

really?

Yeah. Not positive on this, but it could've been Whitesell. I was online for a little bit before I headed down to the Fanfest, and I googled his name to read up on him since RM had mentioned him as a possibility. 1 or 2 of the articles had photos of the guy. Not long after arriving at the Fanfest I saw a man that looked like him speaking to 1 or 2 athletic department staffers.

I could be wrong though.

Despite not truly knowing 05, I can tell you for a fact that Chievous was not on campus. Winters was here this weekend. The kid you saw was at least 2 years away from graduating and not an immediate priority. You really, REALLY need to be more careful about what you post online. We know you are a current student and are very loyal to the program, but it seem apparent that you have no f'n idea about the crap you post on this board.

did you not read the post you quoted? He says he didn't say it was Chevious.

Jim Whitesell was there. I talked to him and told him his name was being mentioned for our assistant's job, but he said he wasn't here for that and was just here to visit RM. That could be true, although if he is going to be our next assistant coach, he isn't going to tell some random stranger. The news could end up on Twitter or in the Post Dispatch the next day. He was very friendly. We talked about the games that Loyola and SLU played. He also said he thinks RL will be a great player.

The strength coach told me that JB has only 3% body fat. KM can lift the most of all the players, since he is a NSCA All-American and everything.

It is really disheartening to hear the Australia trip might not happen due to "administration issues." You-know-who needs to just retire already.

Yes, Yes, Yes!!! Let's spend a lot more recruiting efforts (costs and time) on Australia and New Zealand not too mention playing in some tournament down under when there are plenty of tournaments in the Northern Hemispere where toilets flush the correct direction. Our Billiken presence needs too be established in the good ole USA, Coach will be gone in 2 years and so will down under.

so it goes

I'm not taking the bait Triangle. If you want to believe having our team show the flag down under is a "toilet flush" and can't see our program's connection to area (no matter far away it may be) then it's a free country. Have at it.

Jim Whitesell was there. I talked to him and told him his name was being mentioned for our assistant's job, but he said he wasn't here for that and was just here to visit RM. That could be true, although if he is going to be our next assistant coach, he isn't going to tell some random stranger. The news could end up on Twitter or in the Post Dispatch the next day. He was very friendly. We talked about the games that Loyola and SLU played. He also said he thinks RL will be a great player.

The strength coach told me that JB has only 3% body fat. KM can lift the most of all the players, since he is a NSCA All-American and everything.

It is really disheartening to hear the Australia trip might not happen due to "administration issues." You-know-who needs to just retire already.

RM also mentioned that he was willing to pay for half of the trip to make it easier on the school financially.

RM also mentioned that he was willing to pay for half of the trip to make it easier on the school financially.

He also mentioned that he would open up a practice to the fans if the trip gets approved. And he praised the four thousand or so fans that came out when we had the big snowstorm.

I dominated JB in a pushup competition in the weight room. Davola can vouch for me.

Aside from that, it is definitely refreshing to see these guys interact with fans & kids...all class acts. I changed my mind about not buying season tix this yr to protest the administration and my frustrations with them (only increased when Majerus talked about the australia trip). I will purchase to support these kids. Lets make a tourney run.

I dominated JB in a pushup competition in the weight room. Davola can vouch for me.

Aside from that, it is definitely refreshing to see these guys interact with fans & kids...all class acts. I changed my mind about not buying season tix this yr to protest the administration and my frustrations with them (only increased when Majerus talked about the australia trip). I will purchase to support these kids. Lets make a tourney run.

Good to hear Backhand! I wonder if we could sign a petition to get the Australia trip approved and send it to Biondi or May or whoever is in charge of approving it.

Good to hear Backhand! I wonder if we could sign a petition to get the Australia trip approved and send it to Biondi or May or whoever is in charge of approving it.

I would make a donation to the school assuming 100% of it goes to the bball team and their trip.

My $50 should make a big difference.

Yes, if the money goes through the athletic department

SLU72FAN, I believe you are a 72 grad, then you may remember the baseball team back in the early 70s going from table to table in the Busch Student Union cafeteria scrounging up donations for the annual spring break trip to Florida.

SLU72FAN, I believe you are a 72 grad, then you may remember the baseball team back in the early 70s going from table to table in the Busch Student Union cafeteria scrounging up donations for the annual spring break trip to Florida.

Bake sale? Car Wash? Player/Date auction? C'mon, Fr. B, loosen up the purse strings and let 'em go. If he wonders why his grand plans aren't working to make us a top 50 program all he needs to do is look in the mirror. Just go and send the tab to Cook for stealing last season from the fans.

If he wonders why his grand plans aren't working to make us a top 50 program all he needs to do is look in the mirror.

Come on '72 you know thats just Father B just talking. He has no aspirations to make us a Top 50 program. Hopefully Dr. Chafeitz and the rest of the top notch boosters keep giving to the program.

Barnett - 3% body fat - best conditioned player on the team.

Remuken - had gone from 31 in vertical jump when he first reported to about 37 in currently.

Evans - has put on 20 lbs of muscle in the past year. From a 200 flat to 220 today.

mad hateful news. 37 inch vertical is no joke. hopefully cory decides he wants to enter beast mode next year.