Billikens Fan Fest APR 30 at Fetz

Did you just wake up from your afternoon nap? Go back to sleep...

Might I add to the restaurant discussion that LoRusso's on the Hill has excellent cold meatballs for anyone looking to eat after the fan fest.

Hey brainless, LoRusso"s in not on the hill, but you are from Detroit, those people don't know ######.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just hoping the weather cooperates for the big race. I don't want a repeat of Go St. Louis.

[/quote

Whatever

Why the hate Jackie? Just because your lifetime achievement was coaching a Girls Under-12 CYC team to a 3rd place finish in 1993 doesn't give you the right to belittle others. Was One Shining Moment out then?

Why the hate Jackie? Just because your lifetime achievement was coaching a Girls Under-12 CYC team to a 3rd place finish in 1993 doesn't give you the right to belittle others. Was One Shining Moment out then?

POST OF THE YEAR!

Posted Image

The course looks tough, but I think I'm ready for it. I will be sure to hydrate properly and carb load the night before.

Are you going for the full, Box? I wasn't sure if you were waiting for Chicago or doing it in Cinci..

I'm running the half. I'm waiting for Chicago to pop my marathon cherry.

I'll be there...dominating a Boston Cream from Dunkin Donuts cheering you clowns on...

Actually, I achieved a lot more than that, a lot more than a .167 lifetime batting average with the Billiken baseball team. You make eastside proud.

Actually, I achieved a lot more than that, a lot more than a .167 lifetime batting average with the Billiken baseball team. You make eastside proud.

Not that I am that proud of it but it was .304. You could look it up but you are too busy blowing nonsense.

hopefuly people are supportive of CS. i guess it's his last billiken event. even if you didn't think he was good enough you have to appreciate his dedication and hard work as a billiken.

A little shocked that CS will be there, considering that he has announced that he is transferring. However, he was a part of the team this past season and is finishing out the semester. I for one am very supportive of him wherever he goes. Speaking of which, has he made a decision yet where he is transferring?

A little shocked that CS will be there, considering that he has announced that he is transferring. However, he was a part of the team this past season and is finishing out the semester. I for one am very supportive of him wherever he goes. Speaking of which, has he made a decision yet where he is transferring?

I don't even know for sure that he'll be there. i was more just assuming.