Billikens Fan Fest APR 30 at Fetz

BleacherBum593, on 30 April 2011 - 05:31 PM, said:

Barnett - 3% body fat - best conditioned player on the team.

Remuken - had gone from 31 in vertical jump when he first reported to about 37 in currently.

Evans - has put on 20 lbs of muscle in the past year. From a 200 flat to 220 today.

mad hateful news. 37 inch vertical is no joke. hopefully cory decides he wants to enter beast mode next year.

Cory is still young and I hold out hope for him. He showed flashed last season. Dwayne is going to be an absolute beast by the time he is a junior. I'm thinking of Chris Sloan as a freshman and what he turned into. DE is an inch shorter but more athletic. They both play with a ton of heart. Sloan was a deer in the headlights his freshman season. Dwayne made the A10 all rookie team. Getting excited about next year.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BleacherBum593, on 30 April 2011 - 05:31 PM, said:

Barnett - 3% body fat - best conditioned player on the team.

Remuken - had gone from 31 in vertical jump when he first reported to about 37 in currently.

Evans - has put on 20 lbs of muscle in the past year. From a 200 flat to 220 today.

Cory is still young and I hold out hope for him. He showed flashed last season. Dwayne is going to be an absolute beast by the time he is a junior. I'm thinking of Chris Sloan as a freshman and what he turned into. DE is an inch shorter but more athletic. They both play with a ton of heart. Sloan was a deer in the headlights his freshman season. Dwayne made the A10 all rookie team. Getting excited about next year.

sloan was very athletic. not saying evans isnt more, but i dont think the fantasy decathlon matchup would be a lay down for evans over sloan.

sloan was very athletic. not saying evans isnt more, but i dont think the fantasy decathlon matchup would be a lay down for evans over sloan.

Sloan was very athletic? He was well built but not the type to out jump anyone or dunk from the top of the key or block the opposing team's center. Maybe very athletic for a Billiken big man prior to the Majerus Era......

I don't recall anyone beyond hughes or jeffers or reed that might have met your criteria. Definitely not evans. Sloan had plenty of dunks and sloan got up and down the floor very well.

I'm a big Chris Sloan fan but I think Evans is a more explosive athlete. Really didn't want to start an argument over that ... just comparing Sloan's freshman year to Evan's and then projecting out three years. One has to agree Evans had the better freshman year.