Recruiting - 2016

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just pray he's not respectfully declining SLUs offer in person to coach Crews

...oh. no. Makes a lot more sense then committing this early....no news is good news.

Ben W. tweeted that FBJT was going to visit crews and Tatum retweeted it. That would be dagger to RT the decommitment, haha

This was my 1st thought. If so, at least he's doing it in a mature way and will allow SLU to focus resources elsewhere.

IF he is telling Crews privately to focus his recruiting resources elsewhere, I hope JT at least agrees to publicly keep SLU in contention as one of his finalists. It can't hurt to have our name still mentioned among Kansas, Duke and Kentucky as a finalist on the many, many recruiting outlets that will be covering JT's recruitment.

Besides, I'm not sure why folks are taking this meeting as a bad sign. Crews could be asking Jason if he would like it if his dad was on SLU's staff when he suits up for the Bills.

What is wrong with people on this board? The #1 recruit in the country is taking the time to visit with our coaching staff and a bunch of people think its because he wants to tell us he's not interested??? There are a million reasons that visiting with our coaches is a good thing. The more time we get with him, the better.

What is wrong with people on this board? The #1 recruit in the country is taking the time to visit with our coaching staff and a bunch of people think its because he wants to tell us he's not interested??? There are a million reasons that visiting with our coaches is a good thing. The more time we get with him, the better.

The phenomenon is called the Taj-ification of the board.

IF he is telling Crews privately to focus his recruiting resources elsewhere, I hope JT at least agrees to publicly keep SLU in contention as one of his finalists. It can't hurt to have our name still mentioned among Kansas, Duke and Kentucky as a finalist on the many, many recruiting outlets that will be covering JT's recruitment.

Besides, I'm not sure why folks are taking this meeting as a bad sign. Crews could be asking Jason if he would like it if his dad was on SLU's staff when he suits up for the Bills.

This all makes sense to me. Even if he doesn't end up here, we want as many people as possible to know he seriously considered SLU.

I couldn't agree more. He is taking time to sit down with Coach Crews. On campus. It's not a bad thing. How many players would go to campus to tell a coach no? Stop being silly people.

read the dude replying to the Ben tweet
somebody set this guy straight please

I took more from Ben's reply to that guy. For the twitter impaired, the guy says Tatum ain't giong to SLU and Ben replies that he "wouldn't be so sure about that."

1. @BWeixScout @Im_that_dude22 @Frank_Cusumano let's be honest, no way he goes to SLU lol

0 replies0 retweets0 favorites
    Retweet
    Favorite
    More
  2. @DavidA71630 @Im_that_dude22 @Frank_Cusumano Wouldn't be so sure about that...

0 replies0 retweets0 favorites
    Retweet
    Favorite
    More

@BWeixScout @Im_that_dude22 @Frank_Cusumano if the school that covers up rape gets the number one player in the country I may throw up.

my understanding is that we did the opposite of covering it up. this aint florida state

I am newer and don't post often so might have missed it but I think he has been planning on visiting soon anyways. Back on October 2nd he was tweeting with Miles Reynolds saying that he's been talking to Roby and that he plans on heading to SLU soon. Probably just going to talk to Crews and visit the other players there.

NUKoRJPH_bigger.jpegDavid@DavidA71630 1h1 hour ago

@BWeixScout @Im_that_dude22 @Frank_Cusumano if the school that covers up rape gets the number one player in the country I may throw up.

my understanding is that we did the opposite of covering it up. this aint florida state

MIZZOU or Duke? I don't think we're the one that that misery fan should be worried about

I don't tweet or facebook but the one thing I know about the internet is that "David" has now opened himself up to the wrath of SLU fans that should destroy his online presence which is probably the only interaction he has with the world. Billikens come together like VOLTRON and shut down!

I don't tweet or facebook but the one thing I know about the internet is that "David" has now opened himself up to the wrath of SLU fans that should destroy his online presence which is probably the only interaction he has with the world. Billikens come together like VOLTRON and shut ###### down!

UPDATE: he's an SIU fan... Even worse I think