Current Player Transfer Rumors

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we all under the assumption that Miles and Milik are the only two transfers? Maybe whoever the other person was changed their mind after meeting with Ford?

Let's just say, IF Jolly were to depart, I think this board would likely cue up Pitbull. Jolly and Hines opening up would get us to four open scholarships, which I think is a good number - a good opportunity to land an impact transfer or two... a player looking for a fresh start going to a new coach is often a good fit. It would set us up well for 2017-18. Also, last year the new Mason coach landed two excellent high school players in the spring period including the kid who made the all-freshman team, so it can be done.

Let's just say, IF Jolly were to depart, I think this board would likely cue up Pitbull. Jolly and Hines opening up would get us to four open scholarships, which I think is a good number - a good opportunity to land an impact transfer or two... a player looking for a fresh start going to a new coach is often a good fit. It would set us up well for 2017-18. Also, last year the new Mason coach landed two excellent high school players in the spring period including the kid who made the all-freshman team, so it can be done.

Jermaine was a late sign laat year, right?

We do need players right now. Cant have another bottom of the barrel performance.

The title of this thread is driving me nuts.

I've been holding off somehow this long. I just assumed English isn't the OP's primary language. It sounds like a fortune cookie translation.

i assume we're stuck with jolly for 2 more years but he won't play much

If Neufeld, Welmer, and Agbeko are all around I don't see why he'd play at all. Throw Gillmann in there too if he's healthy. At least he can shoot the occasional three.

Too bad he's literally the worst player in the A10 at every other facet of his game

Good thing you weren't making decisions for SLU after Ian Vouyoukas's freshman and sophomore years...