Current Player Transfer Rumors

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

true, but Jolly toward the end of the season started to collect a few blocked shots

Did you see those fouls he committed against GM? He plays the dumbest basketball i have ever seen.. And this is after two years of Yarbrough who played the second dumbest basketball ive ever seen.

Did you see those fouls he committed against GM? He plays the dumbest basketball i have ever seen.. And this is after two years of Yarbrough who played the second dumbest basketball ive ever seen.

That's a 50-50 there, Soderball, or a dumb and dumber call.

That's a 50-50 there, Soderball, or a dumb and dumber call.

Its a tough one. Was certainly tough to watch. Jolly's technical vs indiana state however seals the deal for me.

Yarbrough's coast-to-coast escapades were certainly puzzling however.

What if Jolly doesn't give a about basketball and just wants to stay at SLU on a free ride? The guy is an idiot and got himself suspended last year so I'm fine with just kicking him off the team, but I don't know if I see him as a guy who will voluntarily leave even if you tell him he's going to ride the bench the rest of his career.

Can you imagine the exchanges that would've taken place if he did a lot of the things he did this season if Rick was around?

Jolly would receive that treatment not for his(lack of) talent, but for his on-court demeanor and suspension. One he has little control over, the other he has complete control over.

• 3 weeks later...