A10 Tourney

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

Fordham WINS❗

That’s for all the “experts” on this board that have demanded the expulsion from the A10 of The Jesuit University of New York, the University that hails from the World’s Greatest City, the Media Capital of the World, and the Nation’s #1 TV market. 

very questionable 

1 hour ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

Fordham WINS❗

That’s for all the “experts” on this board that have demanded the expulsion from the A10 of The Jesuit University of New York, the University that hails from the World’s Greatest City, the Media Capital of the World, and the Nation’s #1 TV market. 

The Rams of The Bronx now go on to play the Rams of Richmond tomorrow.  GO RAMS!

Is this what the play in games are like?!? Watching la salle and GW.  Neither team looks like they want to win nor cares to really be there.  Just jogging up and down, and token defense.  Looks like an SNL skit..

1 minute ago, Dr. Holly Hills said:

Is this what the play in games are like?!? Watching la salle and GW.  Neither team looks like they want to win nor cares to really be there.  Just jogging up and down, and token defense.  Looks like an SNL skit..

Fordham vs. Davidson was full energy. But it helped having 2,000-3,000 excited public school kids, from ~29 middle schools, in the stands screaming and waiving red pom poms. 

10 minutes ago, cheeseman said:

No Richmond are the Spiders.  VCU are the Rams.

Huh?  I know that the A-10 has the Richmond Spiders, but we also have 3 Rams teams - the Rams of the Bronx, the Rams of Kingston, and the Rams of Richmond.  Hard to keep them straight.

Brickus hits a turnaround to put LaSalle up one and the Fighting Fran Dunphy’s advance!!

Ridiculous thought to have considering the odds of us winning the A10T are <1% but Ford is still gone even if we pull off the miracle on maple (wood), right???? Because with the game starting soon, I'm getting the itch. Daddy is thirsty for an A10T championship.

9 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Ridiculous thought to have considering the odds of us winning the A10T are <1% but Ford is still gone even if we pull off the miracle on maple (wood), right???? Because with the game starting soon, I'm getting the itch. Daddy is thirsty for an A10T championship.

Lol what would happen in that case? They've allegedly already told Ford he's gone 😂

1 minute ago, BrettJollyComedyHour said:

Lol what would happen in that case? They've allegedly already told Ford he's gone 😂

Same thing that happened to Tom Penders at Houston. AD was determined to fire him with a 15-15 regular season record. Houston wins the conference tourney and they fired him anyway.

1 hour ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

Says who? I’m confident NYC easily wins that vote, even with all its issues. 
Let’s put it this way- Manhattan is filled with people on the sidewalks, bustling with energy, as opposed to an abandoned ghost town. 

Says me. Fine, ill slide it in my T5

26 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

I'm sure he doesn't know they exist.

26 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

I'm sure he doesn't know they exist.

And what is your basis for such a claim? Do you have sources in The Vatican?

The Pope is a Jesuit. SLU and Fordham are both Jesuit schools. Fordham is ranked #89 overall in the US News & World Report College Rankings. SLU is #105.

Of course, “expert” elements on this board for years have demanded Fordham’s expulsion from the A10. Do these elements also have Vatican sources? 

2 minutes ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

The Pope is a Jesuit. SLU and Fordham are both Jesuit schools. Fordham is ranked #89 overall in the US News & World Report College Rankings. SLU is #103. Of course, “expert” elements on this board for years have demanded Fordham’s expulsion from the A10. Do these elements also have Vatican sources? 

I am pretty sure you do not have sources in the Vatican either, I most certainly do not. The US currently has 13 cardinals, maybe some of them follow college basketball and are happy about those wins.

5 minutes ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

The Pope is a Jesuit. SLU and Fordham are both Jesuit schools. Fordham is ranked #89 overall in the US News & World Report College Rankings. SLU is #105.

Of course, “expert” elements on this board for years have demanded Fordham’s expulsion from the A10. Do these elements also have Vatican sources? 

I don't think I need a source to assert a belief. Considering my statement is 100 times less absurd than yours I am still awaiting basis for why some old f*cks in Rome care about college basketball.

slufan13 likes this