ACE

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, gobillsgo said:

Didn’t we just hire an assistant from Merrimack? 🧐

28% from 3 and 72% at the stripe. Although Schertz's style of play seems to enhance 3-point shooting percentages. Offensively, Conwell and Jimerson > Derkack. Hopefully we're able to retain Jimerson and/or convince Conwell that P5 schools are for the birds. We know what type of defender Jimerson is; not sure about Conwell. Rebounds and steals/game are pretty impressive for Derkack.

I think I'm turning into Old Guy with my posts.

2 hours ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

28% from 3 and 72% at the stripe. Although Schertz's style of play seems to enhance 3-point shooting percentages. Offensively, Conwell and Jimerson > Derkack. Hopefully we're able to retain Jimerson and/or convince Conwell that P5 schools are for the birds. We know what type of defender Jimerson is; not sure about Conwell. Rebounds and steals/game are pretty impressive for Derkack.

I think I'm turning into Old Guy with my posts.

He had the second most turnovers/game in the country.

10 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

Also averaged 6reb, 4a, 2stl, and was the conference defensive player of the year

Yeah, I'm not dismissing him - never seen the kid play and there are some impressive numbers, it's just the turnover thing is something that I'm sure he'd want to clean up. He had as many turnovers as assists.

Just now, mechee89 said:

So a 'do not contact' tag is essentially useless... Or is he just planning on showing up at Texas unannounced?

Do not contact means that schools cannot contact him unsolicited. He can reach out to whoever he wants. 

1 minute ago, billikenfan05 said:

Do not contact means that schools cannot contact him unsolicited. He can reach out to whoever he wants. 

Got it. I didn't know that players reached out to the schools. I just assumed it was the other way around. I still haven't figured out all of the ins and outs of this transfer portal and it really isn't even new anymore.

52 minutes ago, mechee89 said:

Got it. I didn't know that players reached out to the schools. I just assumed it was the other way around. I still haven't figured out all of the ins and outs of this transfer portal and it really isn't even new anymore.

I graduated high school in 98 and reached out to two schools about playing ball for them, Kentucky and Harvard. 
They both told me to piss off.

So it doesn’t always work.

Lord Elrond likes this

12 minutes ago, BrettJollyComedyHour said:

Two VERY different environments there 😂

At 18 I was deciding between a career in the NBA or starting a company that produced electric vehicles. Figured those two schools were my best chance. 
Turns out neither options was close to realistic.

54 minutes ago, dlarry said:

At 18 I was deciding between a career in the NBA or starting a company that produced electric vehicles. Figured those two schools were my best chance. 
Turns out neither options was close to realistic.

Man everyone shoots for the moon at 18, don't they? 😅

If USF Youngblood commits to Bama look for Texas to try to lock down Larry.  Horns247 still haven't confirmed Avila visiting they're normally all over visits.   So pull for Bama to whiff.

6 minutes ago, Ibruce said:

Trilly just gave an Avila prediction..

Trilly Donovanc399de129110b7b5162e5eab4285d7aa.webp?siToday at 7:49 PM

COMMITMENT PREDICTION: Robbie Avila @Portal

Trilly is a step below my particular G-d of Abraham right now in terms of prophecy. 🤞🤞

24 minutes ago, Ibruce said:

Trilly just gave an Avila prediction..

Trilly Donovanc399de129110b7b5162e5eab4285d7aa.webp?siToday at 7:49 PM

COMMITMENT PREDICTION: Robbie Avila @Portal

is trilly’s discord worth a subscription?

JMM28 likes this