GDT: SLU v. Utah St.

SluSignGuy

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

usually when you’re overmatched in talent, you can work on fundamentals and be a try hard team. This team sucks AND is terrible fundamentally. I’m not sure what this coaching staff does in practice. No boxing out. No help D. No basics. 

3 minutes ago, SLU_Nick said:

This honestly feels worse than watching Crews first (real) year.  At least then it was freshmen. 

No . This is the least hopeful I’ve been for this program since Soderberg.  All ford could do was recruit and now he can’t even do that.   At least with crews we knew his days were numbered.  Seems as though we are stuck with Ford. 

Just now, slu72 said:

Can’t knock the players. We are physically over matched. This is like watching a jr high team playing the varsity. The question is how did UST replace 11 spots with some pretty good big players and we got so little from the portal. 

$$$$$

Just now, gobillsgo said:

This season was over before it even started lol. If you can’t see that you’re part of the problem.  #FireFord

Oh, I knew it was going to be awful.  But at least Parker was a real scorer that could carry the team.  Now the roster is the land of misfit toys.