Parker update

The Wiz

5 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Confirmation of what Frank reported.  Does Ford shrink his rotation to 8 or does he add Curcic and keep it at 9?  We will find out shortly.

Id be shocked if Curcic plays unless bad foul trouble or Meadows injury flares up really early on

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, wgstl said:

Id be shocked if Curcic plays unless bad foul trouble or Meadows injury flares up really early on

1 minute ago, juniorbill76 said:

Better to get him some minutes now in case he's needed come conference time?

My question would be moving to an 8 man rotation.  Would that take the Bills out of a faster pace game? 

1 minute ago, juniorbill76 said:

Better to get him some minutes now in case he's needed come conference time?

We just have options there.  We're not really thin otherwise Id agree.  One thing to look for in how we play for the next month is to see if we take a more defensive approach with Parker out.  Thames and Hughes getting more minutes may produce our strongest defensive lineup, and if it works, I cant see curic playing much with his defense. but who knows

1 minute ago, HoosierPal said:

My question would be moving to an 8 man rotation.  Would that take the Bills out of a faster pace game? 

I think it will slow it down yes, but less parker and more hughes and thames means better defense.

8 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Changing your pace of play because of Parker's injury would be a mistake in my opinion.  You got horses so let them run.  By changing all you do is place a burden on the other players who are prepared to go fast.  Parker is not the PG so it should not cause a ball handling issue

I'm waiting for the "re-evaluation" that has been said he will get in St Louis 

My guess is Coastal Carolina does not have the medical equipment to truly know the extent of the injury.   Fingers crossed we currently have a worst case prognosis and will be pleasantly surprised with a Thanksgiving gift.