Other NIT Games - Game Day Thread

SignGuy's non-GW schools both playing tonight.

Princeton is down by 7 to VCU.

Vanderbilt (Post-Doc) is up by 1 over Belmont...In what may have to be the most geographically proximate NIT game ever.

11 hours ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

Nesbitt’s incident is front page on NYpost right now

I think the issue here is not so much what Nesbitt said but what the cheerleader and coach said to him to get him triggered. Let's assume she felt entitled to really put him down, why shouldn't he reply in kind? Is there any actual proof of what she said to him first? The NY post and many other similar rags publish all kinds of garbage with big attention grabbing headlines.

Take these these two as some of my very favorite and most memorable headlines from the  Enquirer, seen while waiting to pay in supermarket lines:

"Exorcist Explodes! The Power of Satan Revealed."

"Fat Woman Crushes Lover to Death."

Should you pay attention to this kind of crap?

9 minutes ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

Bona wins 76-68, plays at #1 Seed Oklahoma in 2nd Round. Bona finished on 8-0 run. Colorado basically stunk, was intimidated by the Bona big guy at the hoop. 

I can't believe the bonnies won that game.   Makes me hate them even more.  Colorado wins I cash in big time.  Story was Bonnies hitting their Threes though, not Osun.  10 threes, they win.  Buffs were up 9 getting ready to pull away and then the threes rained. Against us they couldn't shoot

20 hours ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

Nesbitt’s incident is front page on NYpost right now

Just read the article, for those who couldn't be bothered here is the most salient part of the entire piece: 

"Saint Louis University’s athletic department did not immediately reply to The Post’s request for comment."

As well they shouldn't, if Nesbitt behaved as the cheerleader alleges then he certainly acted impolitely but not in a way that warrants a newspaper story days later nor any kind of punishment from the A10. 

Osun with the block and the wave to the Virginia fans made me smile for the first time this postseason. Hated those dudes (cuz they are good) for while now but that was a fun game to watch and what an absolute ice cold rejection to end it. Wow. 

2 minutes ago, BJK said:

Osun with the block and the wave to the Virginia fans made me smile for the first time this postseason. Hated those dudes (cuz they are good) for while now but that was a fun game to watch and what an absolute ice cold rejection to end it. Wow. 

The bye-bye waves were hilarious. Great block by Osun, another good postseason win for the A10.