A-10 Tournament - Other Games GDT

21 minutes ago, CenHudDude said:

I’m not disagreeing with your 3 games in three days, but Richmond played 4 games in 4 days.  How was their shooting?

Oh yeah, that’s why I said we were more efficient than them yesterday and today. Their legs were shot and didn’t shoot well either. Just won the war of attrition yesterday and today. 

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Old guy said:

It does not matter how many games they played (Davidson played 3 and Rich played 4 including the final). The theory of the tired legs is the excuse for losing the game, Rich should have been even more tired with 4 games than Davidson with 3. What matters is, and always will be, winning the game. Congratulations to Rich in their tournament victory.

It’s just the truth. Richmond was gassed yesterday and today but won the war of attrition (didn’t get hurt, yesterday, and didn’t rely on shooting, today). Helluva job and they deserved to win it all. Glad the league got 2 bids. 

Just now, A10Ref said:

It’s just the truth. Richmond was gassed yesterday and today but won the war of attrition (didn’t get hurt, yesterday, and didn’t rely on shooting, today).

That is exactly the point, the Rich players were gassed yesterday and today but did win both games. Winning is what counts.

A10Ref likes this

3 minutes ago, Old guy said:

That is exactly the point, the Rich players were gassed yesterday and today but did win both games. Winning is what counts.

I guess I just wish we played Dayton yesterday and Davidson today, but I don’t have a genie near by. 

i still cant believe french didnt get more of an NFL look.   he is a beast of an athlete and i cant see how cox is that much better considering their similar backgrounds during college.

14 hours ago, billiken_roy said:

i still cant believe french didnt get more of an NFL look.   he is a beast of an athlete and i cant see how cox is that much better considering their similar backgrounds during college.

He's back in the U.S. now. Anything can happen.

17 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

OT:  Congratulations to VCU's Mo Alie-Cox on signing a 3 year extension with the Hoosier (Indy) Colts for $18,000,000.

They’re paying $6m annually to a secondary tight end??? That’s the kind of money Uzomah and Engram are getting. Crazy for a guy who’s never been the #1

although you could maybe argue he was the 1 this year and Wentz was a disaster.

It’s cool to see, I just don’t think I can ever root for a VCU guy. Same for Obi Toppin. I’m petty 

1 hour ago, Littlebill said:

They’re paying $6m annually to a secondary tight end??? That’s the kind of money Uzomah and Engram are getting. Crazy for a guy who’s never been the #1

although you could maybe argue he was the 1 this year and Wentz was a disaster.

It’s cool to see, I just don’t think I can ever root for a VCU guy. Same for Obi Toppin. I’m petty 

Yes he is primarily a blocking, or Y, Tight End.  An he is pretty good at it. 

Jack Doyle retired so there is a hole in the #1 slot. Mo pretty much split time with Doyle 50/50 but did play together some in running downs. Colts will sign another TE in the Free Agent market or draft.

3 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Yes he is primarily a blocking, or Y, Tight End.  An he is pretty good at it. 

Jack Doyle retired so there is a hole in the #1 slot. Colts will very likely sign another TE in the Free Agent market.

Yeah that was my point - it’s crazy money for a blocking tight end