• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Designs will stay. 

To clarify do you mean:

1. These current designs will stay & remain the only offerings

OR

2. These current designs will stay and they may add more down the road.

Apologies if you don't know, but you seem to have a good handle on how Homefield does things. 

I don't think we can say whether they'll add more or not. Just that once a design is live, it stays available on a permanent basis.

Like Zac said, it's a sourcing issue if something is out. If the gray hoodie in L is out (which is frustrating because it's my size), they're trying to get more gray hoodies in general. It isn't design-specific.

They have an option to be notified when something is restocked, too. My plan was to order one of everything so I'm wondering whether I should wait for that or order the rest now.

3 minutes ago, Pistol said:

I don't think we can say whether they'll add more or not. Just that once a design is live, it stays available on a permanent basis.

Like Zac said, it's a sourcing issue if something is out. If the gray hoodie in L is out (which is frustrating because it's my size), they're trying to get more gray hoodies in general. It isn't design-specific.

They have an option to be notified when something is restocked, too. My plan was to order one of everything so I'm wondering whether I should wait for that or order the rest now.

Gotta hit $70 for free shipping.  If you're planning on ordering everything, you can easily split into 2 orders and get free shipping on both.  Save enough in the 2nd order to get free shipping on the hoodie when it's back in stock, but you won't have to wait to get all of your merch.

Pistol likes this

No shirts featuring water fowl kinda disappointing or else my entire stimulus check woulda went to Homefield.   Guess I'll just buy more Dogecoin.

Got an early jump on some Christmas shopping plus shirts for myself 

Since we appear to be keeping score, I spent 87.93 on some tee shirts. I prefer zippers on my hoodies (and sold out) so no hoodie for me. Thanks for the heads-up on the sale and the discount. Oh, I listed billikens.com when they asked where I heard about them.

RUBillsFan likes this

Went with 6 items. Homefield sent us a couple shirts early (below), and I'm saving another one to go with the hoodie when it's back in stock (for free shipping, good call @RUBillsFan). Discount code knocked $32.70 off the $218 starting price. Plus I had a $100 gift card to use (my wife gave it to me as a Father's Day gift shortly after the original announcement), so it wound up being $99.74 after tax and shipping.

brianstl and TheChosenOne like this

I love the crowned billiken.   Wish the shirt was billiken blue tho.   I'll probably buy the real billiken shirt.  The original.   Especially since it comes in billiken blue.

None of the rest interest me.   Need more blue stuff.   And where are the polo's?

5 hours ago, Pistol said:

Went with 6 items. Homefield sent us a couple shirts early (below), and I'm saving another one to go with the hoodie when it's back in stock (for free shipping, good call @RUBillsFan). Discount code knocked $32.70 off the $218 starting price. Plus I had a $100 gift card to use (my wife gave it to me as a Father's Day gift shortly after the original announcement), so it wound up being $99.74 after tax and shipping.

Which shirt are you donating to @courtside?

11 hours ago, billiken_roy said:

I love the crowned billiken.   Wish the shirt was billiken blue tho.   I'll probably buy the real billiken shirt.  The original.   Especially since it comes in billiken blue.

None of the rest interest me.   Need more blue stuff.   And where are the polo's?

Roy I hear you about blue shirts, I really do. There are two blue shirts out there with gorgeous designs. There's a difference in complaining about say a red/pink/green Billiken shirt. I have a couple ideas as to why there aren't as many blue shirts.

I definitely think it's worth respectfully requesting blue shirts in a potential second release. Here's Homefield's contact page:

https://www.homefieldapparel.com/pages/contact

Regarding your polo question, nobody was expecting polos, it's not what Homefield does.

hmart23 likes this

13 hours ago, billiken_roy said:

This is where Peter Millar comes into play. Homefield was a giant step forward as we now have quality SLU t-shirts but we need to start hounding the PM folks if we want polos, quarter zip pullovers, etc. Homefield doesn't do collared shirts (at least not to my knowledge):

https://www.petermillar.com/c/collegiate-apparel.html

10 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

Roy I hear you about blue shirts, I really do. There are two blue shirts out there with gorgeous designs. There's a difference in complaining about say a red/pink/green Billiken shirt. I have a couple ideas as to why there aren't as many blue shirts.

I definitely think it's worth respectfully requesting blue shirts in a potential second release. Here's Homefield's contact page:

https://www.homefieldapparel.com/pages/contact

Regarding your polo question, nobody was expecting polos, it's not what Homefield does.

Name of the company is homefield apparel not home field tshirts

TheA_Bomb likes this

That's one mean attitude roy ..... those black letters on a white background ..... cut it out.  Next thing you know you'll turn this into a COVID thread............

Ah, I loves me a good fan club.

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, BILLS324 said:

Anyone else get their order today or recently? Wondering what others think of the quality? I love a soft T-shirt and these fit the bill. I will order again.

Got my actual order today. (Shout out Homefield for the drop day delivery of the 2 t-shirts). The hoodie that arrived today is amazingly comfy.

For those who have received their items, how do they fit?

I'm at kind of a weird in-between size.  I wear mostly mediums, but with some mediums the shirt ends up being a little tight in the chest and the sleeves are too short.

I figured I'd wait to get some feedback from y'all before making my purchase.