Recruiting - 2024

Pistol

19 minutes ago, JMM28 said:

If Ford is counting on Sincere Parker to turn a season around, he's fuoked. 

You’re not wrong.  But once he is back I’m sure there will be plenty of other excuses.  Ford’s kid has already documented and the reasons for the last 7 years.  😂 

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, TRN said:

You’re not wrong.  But once he is back I’m sure there will be plenty of other excuses.  Ford’s kid has already documented and the reasons for the last 7 years.  😂 

That is Ford's kid? Hahahahahaha. The administration, NCAA, officials, and injuries have really hosed his dad, I feel terrible for him. But, I am now reassured knowing we should have been Dancing so many of these seasons, hard to be disappointed now. I would think he'd be rooting for dad to find a new employer instead of fleecing SLU for that new contract based on how they have done him wrong.

I particularly love that anyone with a straight face could say the team last year should have been dancing. Ford's kid must not realize the difference in 20 wins from playing in the Big 12 vs. A-10. No doubt you are doing your dad proud fighting with fans online, keep up the good work, this really helps.

24 minutes ago, TRN said:

18-19 NCAA and bad calls from a win?!?!?

SLU got embarrassed in that game they didn't show up and when they did it was too little too late. Just like almost every other Ford Team.

Unfair NET ranking?  I didn't realize the Computer had an anti Billiken bias 

Is that really Ford's kid? Because we can hope he had a great birthday party the pictures looked fun.

5 minutes ago, TheA_Bomb said:

Is that really Ford's kid? Because we can hope he had a great birthday party the pictures looked fun.

Not sure, but this would be gold. And also good to know they take no responsibility for that season and that party, administration took it from them. The next few months are going to be fun after all!

brianstl likes this

31 minutes ago, TRN said:

The administration shut that was extended and made more severe because of the birthday party Travis threw for Shane's brother, that shut down?

TRN likes this

7 minutes ago, TheChosenOne said:

Not sure, but this would be gold. And also good to know they take no responsibility for that season and that party, administration took it from them. The next few months are going to be fun after all!

How old is this kid? Like an actual kid or over 18?

These are the death rattles 

JMM28 likes this

1 minute ago, TheA_Bomb said:

How old is this kid? Like an actual kid or over 18?

These are the death rattles 

His X profile says DeSmet ‘22, so he’s old enough to know to watch what he puts out there.

47 minutes ago, TRN said:

Pure gold, kid. Now do the St. Louis Cardinals.

TheChosenOne likes this

5 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Things have gone from normal "bad" to straight up "bizarre"

Biggest Billikens basketball news this season.

This is ridiculous and we will thoroughly and rightfully mock it, but Travis should educate his son not to spout this nonsense. If he wants to make carefully crafted, thoughtful posts defending his dad's record using his own name; it's America and he is entitled to his opinion. This stuff is not helpful and is absurd.

Honestly I think his input would be welcome and be some news to us if it contained the kind of dialogue that would be a credit to him and his dad. We're all college BB fans here.

11 minutes ago, brianstl said:

The Ford family has some unique excuses.

This is getting better. You guys with X keep this going. Ask about the birthday party.

OK maybe the kid has a point. I thought about this....Biden wants to shut down coal, West Virginia is a coal mining state, WVU is bad, Huggins out.

2 hours ago, Soderball said:

Things have gone from normal "bad" to straight up "bizarre"

Biggest Billikens basketball news this season.

This is ridiculous and we will thoroughly and rightfully mock it, but Travis should educate his son not to spout this nonsense. If he wants to make carefully crafted, thoughtful posts defending his dad's record using his own name; it's America and he is entitled to his opinion. This stuff is not helpful and is absurd.

Honestly I think his input would be welcome and be some news to us if it contained the kind of dialogue that would be a credit to him and his dad. We're all college BB fans here.

This is what he is hearing from home.  Ford is saying all this nonsense to his family so the kid just repeated what he heard.  All that being said - the school really now has to fire Ford.  You can not have this stuff going on it is embarrassing.  Now I guess Ford can say I didn't know what his son was doing but honestly that is really weak but of course Ford can use his usual line - we can fix this.

Nice to see some recruiting news, thanks for sharing

Looked at njcaa.org

Mostapha is currently 2nd in scoring.. and Indian River is 13-1 ranked #22 

On 1/7/2024 at 8:17 PM, laker119 said:

Is it just me or does this dude look like a stud?  Idk if I just had low expectations before watching the highlight vid or what

Yes, dude looks like a stud. If SLU lands this guy, no further questions about NIL or recruiting aptitude. Still questions about game plans and in-game adjustments.

7 minutes ago, VeniceMenace said:

Yes, dude looks like a stud. If SLU lands this guy, no further questions about NIL or recruiting aptitude. Still questions about game plans and in-game adjustments.

I am once again asking why we're not focusing on dudes with dawg reputations on defense. 

44 minutes ago, VeniceMenace said:

Not saying I’m not impressed with the player, but don’t think it answers those questions. Something is not adding up here based on the other offers he has. Maybe he truly is a hidden gem, but the lack of offers outside of a couple low major programs and SLU makes me wonder. 

35 minutes ago, johnbj14 said:

Not saying I’m not impressed with the player, but don’t think it answers those questions. Something is not adding up here based on the other offers he has. Maybe he truly is a hidden gem, but the lack of offers outside of a couple low major programs and SLU makes me wonder. 

Pretty normal for juco these days.  Maybe a handful of players get high major interest this early, never mind offers.  It's not just three star high school recruiting that has been damaged by the portal.  It's juco too.