SLU & NCAA Corona Virus Discussion

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, mdscott24 said:

That was my point basically. Vaccines for regular flu are worthless anyway.

I was wondering where you were going with that but if you think the flu vaccine is worthless then I guess your post makes more sense. Curious, do you think other vaccines are also worthless?

Spoon-Balls likes this

51 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

Using “snowflakes” really strengthens the “argument.”  As for the rest of this post, read the 70 other posts that debunk whatever Fox News crap you’re trying to spread. 

Out of reactions. Good post. The Fox Noise Disinformation scheme is a scourge on the country.

The Utah Jazz and OKC thunder are currently quarantined in the locker rooms at Chesapeake arena because Rudy gobert licked all the microphones the other night as a joke and now probably has coronavirus ...... the nba has suspended the SEASON?? As I  was typing this 

19 minutes ago, Spoon-Balls said:

Bad post. Even if you get the flu after having been vaccinated, the vaccine can still dramatically lessen the severity of symptoms.  The vaccines can also do a great deal to protect your elderly relatives who are more vulnerable to the more severe symptoms. 

So no, the flu vaccine is not "worthless." 

Okay, so "worthless" may have been a little hyperbole. But still ... 

What's sadder is that I was pretty tired so I went to bed early but listened to the President on the radio.  Was in bed, surfing twitter, but what got me out of bed was to confirm the NBA is postponing their season (and not you know, ceasing travel to and from the European continent)

12 minutes ago, rgbilliken said:

The Utah Jazz and OKC thunder are currently quarantined in the locker rooms at Chesapeake arena because Rudy gobert licked all the microphones the other night as a joke and now probably has coronavirus ...... the nba has suspended the SEASON?? As I  was typing this 

Wait, did he really lick microphones??

11 minutes ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

In other words you can’t answer the question and are just running your mouth. My big problem with you is your trashing of Roy... so much for tolerance of other’s views...

What question? How is this different than the flu?  That has been asked and answered.  And at this point I have little tolerance for an idiocracy that is driving our society off the cliff. Block me, curse me, make fun of me, but I’m out of fuoks to give at this point. 

disgruntledbilliken likes this