GDT: Ram jam in RI for the bye game 1 of 3

CBFan

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, billikenbill said:

If Yuri can stay under control and not foul, we can win this. Otherwise, not so sure.

I want Yuri and Jgood to keep switching off in guarding Fatts.  2 good defenders give him 2 completely different looks.

10-4 on fouls is total bs when RI is pushing the players like Bell and fouling Perkins.

The turnovers are SLU’s fault 9 is too many and the reason they did not score 30 in the half.

Just now, moytoy12 said:

They’re being physical with him off the ball. Getting hammered whenever he runs to his spots on offense. 

Ya they’re keeping him off the high post. Meanwhile they’re letting has receive the ball high which makes him so deadly. What I’ve noticed the last few weeks is teams either have to pick French or Perkins can’t handle both.

1 minute ago, CBFan said:

10-4 on fouls is total bs when RI is pushing the players like Bell and fouling Perkins.

The turnovers are SLU’s fault 9 is too many and the reason they did not score 30 in the half.

The reason is Yuri being out with stupid touch fouls...we are not the same offense without him to distribute the rock. 

1 minute ago, billikenblue said:

The reason is Yuri being out with stupid touch fouls...we are not the same offense without him to distribute the rock. 

Honestly, I can’t complain about the fouls called against us. We’ve been hacking them.

1 minute ago, SLU_Nick said:

This feels like the Umass game.  

We better not come out lazy/content 

Oh boy I hope not. I felt confident in the umass game at half, today it feels tied 

Just now, moytoy12 said:

Honestly, I can’t complain about the fouls called against us. We’ve been hacking them.

2 bad missed push offs but other than that I agree 

Well this could have been a lot better than it is at the half, but we're on the road. Jacobs is missing as a contributor. Hope Goodwin doesn't jack up anymore treys. Javonte with only 6 at half...think he didn't even have that many VS St. Joes so like to see him have a big 2nd half. It's important that Yuri does not pick up a quick 4th foul...Let's Go Bills!!!