Football

3 minutes ago, Will Patterson said:

I would attend Saint Louis if you had a football team but since you dont and wont get one you lost one of ur future students a probably athletes to come 

We have football..? Oh are you talking about American football?

What if we had a football team but they were really bad? I'm talking like Kansas bad. What if we had a D2 team or a Lindenwood level team?

Just wondering how much we need to accomplish to get you to apply.

And finally are you "the" Will Patterson?

The English actor and star of "Law and Order UK"

3 hours ago, Will Patterson said:

I would attend Saint Louis if you had a football team but since you dont and wont get one you lost one of ur future students a probably athletes to come 

We have a chess team - does that do anything for you?  Knucklehead

14 hours ago, Will Patterson said:

Dude, hold up - don't make any rash decisions here.  We'll get a band of boosters together and see if we can start up a football program.  I don't want to lose you.

8 hours ago, Box and Won said:

Dude, hold up - don't make any rash decisions here.  We'll get a band of boosters together and see if we can start up a football program.  I don't want to lose you.

On a related note, didn’t Chaifetz recently respond to a tweet about the viability of football and lacrosse at SLU? I think I remember someone sharing it to this board but could be making that up.

15 minutes ago, TheOne said:

On a related note, didn’t Chaifetz recently respond to a tweet about the viability of football and lacrosse at SLU? I think I remember someone sharing it to this board but could be making that up.

Ice hockey and lacrosse in responding to question about football so not far off.

Screenshot_20180223-214844.thumb.png.31201d73ebeda87e4f4d214af60cad18.png