Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

7 minutes ago, rgbilliken said:

Millenial age woman here from academia just here to say I would be very surprised if this statistic is accurate. Maybe they surveyed womens' studies majors, not scientists, though... 

I'm guessing this is what he referenced:

https://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2017/11/daily-chart-14

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, kshoe said:

Come on Brian. You really think S1 was a factor in the piss poor recruiting under the Crews regime? I never once heard anyone say that was a contributing factor until now.

I certainly think it impacted the last two classes for Rickma. Hell, the Glaze Manning class was even with Moser still on the staff.

16 minutes ago, Bills_06 said:

I thought Penn state was done in football in 2011 and they just finished 8th in the nation in final rankings.  I thought Mizzou was screwed as the football team literally was going to not play a game because of how racist they said the campus and administration had become and they just had a top 10 recruiting class.  People have very short attentions now a days, it could hurt but money always is the biggest thing for getting a coach and a good recruiting coach can still get kids. 

Those schools actually value their athletic programs and what they can bring to their universities 

RiseOfTheBillikens likes this

Losing Bess screws you because there is nobody at the 3 coming in next year who can replace him offensively and defensively. We're already going to have a massive hole at the 2. It's another year where we don't make the tournament. I'll admit, it's really losing Ford that screws us for half a decade. But at least having Bess in the fold next year would give us a legitimate chance at the Dance before Ford leaves and a couple more kids seek greener pastures.

Just now, 3star_recruit said:

Losing Bess screws you because there is nobody at the 3 coming in next year who can replace him offensively and defensively. We're already going to have a massive hole at the 2. It's another year where we don't make the tournament. I'll admit, it's really losing Ford that screws us for half a decade. But at least having Bess in the fold next year would give us a legitimate chance at the Dance before Ford leaves and a couple more kids seek greener pastures.

Maybe Pearson could do some of it, but I get your point and it's well taken. 

2 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Glaze plays for Team Canada. Majerus didn't get a chance to coach them. He never recruited at a high level and he had a knack for unlocking hidden potential.

Nuefeld played for a Canadian National team, too.

9 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

Do you know that Bess will graduate?