GDT: Bills vs. Bill Murray State .....

Taj79

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, almaman said:

French already top 10 most impressive players in Grawer forward span of my watching team. Upside of our 2 frosh is boundless.

Can you imagine when they are seniors? Or even Juniors with Thatch, Gordon, and the other freshman are sophomores? Thats not even including possible talented freshman. Future is VERY bright.

Just got back home from the game. So happy I was there, we played a proper game and won nicely. And no, the start was not pretty but we dominated the 2nd quarter as well as the 2nd half. The zone and the press we had made a world of difference from the way they started playing tonight. That and the fact that we played really aggressively with lots of steals and blocks. MSU just could not deal with what they got. I was very happy for the kids. I do think that if they want Foreman in the court they are going to have to give him cortisone shots to the hip. I was glad they won, they fully deserved it.

The one thing that no one has really talked about, which made this team look night and day compared to previous games, they just played smart and sound basketball.  No stupid fouls(zone helped), smart passes, better movement.  

No respect on A10 talk for us "Yeah, that honestly sounds about right. As long as none of those 4 losses are against teams like Duquesne, Fordham, Richmond, Saint Louis, etc. The Bonnies are probably going to need to get a quality win in conference play as well." Yet this writer of theirs thinks that Dayton is well off with no quality wins and bad losses as well

8 minutes ago, MattyMo213 said:

No respect on A10 talk for us "Yeah, that honestly sounds about right. As long as none of those 4 losses are against teams like Duquesne, Fordham, Richmond, Saint Louis, etc. The Bonnies are probably going to need to get a quality win in conference play as well." Yet this writer of theirs thinks that Dayton is well off with no quality wins and bad losses as well

To be fair, we haven't really earned it. We lost to Mercy and WMU at home. We have little to no depth. Right now, we're a bad loss for anyone in conference. 

2 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

To be fair, we haven't really earned it. We lost to Mercy and WMU at home. We have little to no depth. Right now, we're a bad loss for anyone in conference. 

Most certainly the image projected by the current SLU basketball team is not a good one. Yes we may have real talent, and yes we may win games against much higher ranked opponents, but we also have lost games that we should not have lost. So far we are a mixed bag as far as our image goes.

33 minutes ago, wgstl said:

The one thing that no one has really talked about, which made this team look night and day compared to previous games, they just played smart and sound basketball.  No stupid fouls(zone helped), smart passes, better movement.  

Just like V Tech game

9 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

true, I still laugh that we still have a win vs a top 35 team .

20 minutes ago, MattyMo213 said:

Yeah?  Well, A10 Talk can...

80s-ass-3200x1800.jpg