GDT: Bills vs. Bill Murray State .....

Taj79

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way that ref saw Goodwin push the guy in the back from that angle. The guy yelled and acted like he was pushed.  The ref could not see through the body.  Call 'em like you see 'em but for crissakes at least see them.

After that start,  down 3 at half is amazing.  WHERE IS FOREMAN???? Anybody?  Buehler.  Buehler.

We missed nine free throws.  Down by three.  About 25% from the field.  Down by three.  Slightly better from three at 27%.  Down by three.  Seems a lot of good came  the ponytail took a seat.

Unfortunately, I believe our slow starts are the result of guys knowing and worrying about playing the game with six total bodies.  I think we can all see that Rashed Anthony is nothing more than a backstop, maybe a better word is a stop gap .... a fifth year senior who sat at Seton Hall for now obvious reasons.  He wasn't supposed to be in this position.  Neither was Hines.  Neither was Roby.  Hines would slap high fives with Anthony on the end of the bench and Roby an eighth or ninth man contributing here and there.  You can't really fault six or seven guys for their effort.  But there is a pacing element to it all.

This energy we're seeing right now - this is the team I thought we were coming into the season, before the suspensions. Tough as nails, can just outwork the other team for a win.

38-33 with 17:00 to play.