OT: Porter out for the year

billiCAN

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, slu72 said:

It is too bad, but the kid's future is way mooore important than helping Cuonzo win ball games. My kid, my advice, get well and shoot for that NBA camp in the spring. Get drafted and secure your financial future. While I feel bad for him, you have to admit there's some poetic justice here for Cuonzo. He basically got Zo fired when he hired his dad away from UW.

He had nothing to do with Zo being fired. Porter Jr was signed and only got out of the LOI because Zo was fired.

13 minutes ago, STL Hoops Insider said:

Well Porter Jr did still help them land a lot of recruits that will be around multiple years, so all hope is not lost. Both programs are in great shape. Top 100 recruits from 2017 and 2018

Lol of course your come back to defend porter and mizzou recruiting. 

2 hours ago, STL Hoops Insider said:

He had nothing to do with Zo being fired. Porter Jr was signed and only got out of the LOI because Zo was fired.

Still in denial aren’t you. Keep telling yourself that event A (hiring Porter) happened, then event B (Romar fired) happened and the event C(Jr signs with MO) all independent of each other. It didn’t go down that way. 

The end game was to get Porter Jr to Columbia.  Events A, B, and C were all moving together and didn’t happen in a vacuum. C happening was all dependent on A and B. The entire scheme was orchestrated and Martin knew Romar would be sacrificed for him to get Porter Jr in house. Romar was on very shaky and that put the entire plan in motion.