Crews is Gone

slufan13

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT job being very decisive about this. Didn't even let this drag out until next week. So obviously Doc Chaifetz is still very much involved. Hopefully we can get our guy in place and begin the rebuild during the spring signing period.

I can't fully relax until I know that Platt is officially gone as well.

Platt is gone, I'm sure of it. He found the only coach in America who would give him that much responsibility. No one but an out-of-touch weird old man would give another weird old man that job in college basketball in 2016.

I am so happy. So, so happy. Crying tears of joy. Suck on that MB73 and HoosierTroll.

He truly is gone. Box is right to be concerned. Platt must be fired as well. No rest until Platt is gone too.

No source stronger than the Rammer. It's real. GW may have won the game, but we won the season. We are going to crush the fools at Wooden Teeth U. Sweater vests are out of style. Billiken basketball is coming back.

OH WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHING IN OH WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHING IN, OH HOW I'D LOVE TO BE IN THAT NUMBER! WHEN THE SAINTS.. GO... MARCH.. ING IIIIINNNNNNN

Go Bills.

Ace been meaning to tell you I am on your Anthony grant train and if Bobby Crutchfield came along that's an effing homerun beyond belief.

Kudos to you for being the first to suggest grant with the exception of his wrong turn in Alabama he's gold. Of course that wrong turn is what makes him available.

Slu get it done quickly. We need the next coach sitting center court at the illinois state tourney to recruit goodwin and let him know he is the center piece of the reconstruction.

Ace been meaning to tell you I am on your Anthony grant train and if Bobby Crutchfield came along that's an effing homerun beyond belief.

Kudos to you for being the first to suggest grant with the exception of his wrong turn in Alabama he's gold. Of course that wrong turn is what makes him available.

Slu get it done quickly. We need the next coach sitting center court at the illinois state tourney to recruit goodwin and let him know he is the center piece of the reconstruction.

We're back, Roy!

It is truly kind of fun to do the impossible. 1983 is over.

Rammer has spoken. And because you have expressed doubt, he will stick his fingers in the holes in your hands and feet. (And yes, he knows that you don't currently have any holes in your hands and feet.)

Well stated. Leave it to a writer to draw up an eloquent response to ignorance. Rammer delivered. I assume we misunderstood Box, he must have been referring to stronger sources on the #FireJimPlatt subplot.

I agree 100% on Goodwin.

Only a Crews firing could get ACE and Roy on the same page.

Only a Crews firing could get ACE and Roy on the same page.

Bringing in a guy who is currently working in the NBA to tell Goodwin he will be the centerpiece of making our program great again would be masterful. Let's do this.

roy this could be a new era of unity for us! Encouraged that they made the dump so quickly. Hopefully a sign that they have Grant or somebody else good pretty well lined up and ready to go quickly.

When some folks on the board talk about recruiting, often they act like you need to know a kid for years. That's not often the case. A new coach who can create a little buzz can cause a kid to take a fresh look at a school or that new coach hiring an assistant with some good connections can also quickly open some doors. There could be an opportunity to land a couple of pretty good recruits. Last night, they mentioned the new Mason coach was able to land a couple of good freshman, Livingston and Abram, soon after being hired. It can be done.