GDT Little State Big Loss

almaman

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

plus Hurley gets luv from the ref that looks just like him.

Boy i see lot's of points from the line next 3 seasons from MR if this and the single handed game are any indication. that time he attempted 18 tied 5th most in our history. this game he tried 15. stats only list top 5 so who knows that got to be top 20? pretty good stuff from a freshman. he was shorted 2 assists by way open look 3s twice in a row early second half. i was gonna go up in mhm attic and get out my A STAR IS BORN thread but I tell you that kid's a keeper. I bet he'd be a known nationaly quantity already if he'd gone to a lesser conference and allowed to be the man there. O T

comparison game for us and MU on the U MissSt up 33-16. yikes could a SLU/MU game even sell out?

plus Hurley gets luv from the ref that looks just like him.

Boy i see lot's of points from the line next 3 seasons from MR if this and the single handed game are any indication. that time he attempted 18 tied 5th most in our history. this game he tried 15. stats only list top 5 so who knows that got to be top 20? pretty good stuff from a freshman. he was shorted 2 assists by way open look 3s twice in a row early second half. i was gonna go up in mhm attic and get out my A STAR IS BORN thread but I tell you that kid's a keeper. I bet he'd be a known nationaly quantity already if he'd gone to a lesser conference and allowed to be the man there. O T

comparison game for us and MU on the U MissSt up 33-16. yikes could a SLU/MU game even sell out?

Reynolds is now 1 & 2 for most free throws made in a single game by a freshman. I'm not sure if I want him in the weight room anymore. Get faster, better conditioning but his wiry physique gets a lot of calls driving to the basket. Add another 20 lbs and he won't get to the line like this. Or he could get stronger and just keep wearing humongous t shirts under his jersey.

Reynolds is now 1 & 2 for most free throws made in a single game by a freshman. I'm not sure if I want him in the weight room anymore. Get faster, better conditioning but his wiry physique gets a lot of calls driving to the basket. Add another 20 lbs and he won't get to the line like this. Or he could get stronger and just keep wearing humongous t shirts under his jersey.

Aren't there people here who hate the whole t-shirt thing?

Early in the game I was noticing the very pronounced supraorbital ridges (the shelf above the eye sockets) shown by Biruta. This is one of the cranial characteristics of Nehanderthals, I wonder if he has significant Nehanderthal genes. He certainly is an extremely strong player (Nehanderthals were also much stronger than Cro Magnons).

A lot to look forward to with this team. 68 points. 54 by freshman and 14 by sophomores. Reggie played great and we rebounded pretty well.

Too many turnovers which you will see with a young team. Milik had 8. 2 were offensive fouls, 2 on shots he had blocked, 1 a pass to Jolly that Jolly got knocked down, 1 on a fastbreak he saw Reggie open and RI made a good play on, and one he was stripped when going to the basket. All aggressive plays.

This is about what I expected with 6 freshman, 3 very inexperienced sophomores, and a transfer. I've been going to games since the Soderberg years and am confident Crews will have them back on track in 2015-2016.

Early in the game I was noticing the very pronounced supraorbital ridges (the shelf above the eye sockets) shown by Biruta. This is one of the cranial characteristics of Nehanderthals, I wonder if he has significant Nehanderthal genes. He certainly is an extremely strong player (Nehanderthals were also much stronger than Cro Magnons).

You can't get this type of entertainment most places.

man reading my mind. that guys got Hollywood written all over him. Rocky VIII the Villian of Ukrania.or he'd fit in 300 franchise. wish we could trade for that guy

Thank you Brianstl and almaman I aim to please. Small bow. The Villain of Ukrania rides again... Maybe we could franchise a small action figure of this guy and sell it to voodoo priests. Could be the biggest thing since Darth Vedar. I would not go for the werewolves, they are messy and bite.

tumblr_inline_n3ksyojj6W1qc8tc0.gif

How can people call for Crews' head when he has so many frosh and only three upperclassmen playing?

Slim chances they're going to beat a team like Rhode Island (or GW, or UMASS) with 8-9 upperclassmen.

He's not going anywhere after this season. But are we going to play 12-men again next year? Who's sitting? Why don't we press? He has had 20+ games and countless practices and still has no idea what to do with his players, it looks like. Too many combo guards/forwards? That should be a good thing (minus the whole not having a true PG bit).